TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
About last night, Sara Ali Khan was spotted at the movie screening of 'Sonchiriya' along with Ananya Panday and she surprised us with her fusion attire. She wore a contemporary desi number and gave goals to ladies, who want a modern version of the sari. Her ensemble came from the label, Aapro and we thought she looked extremely elegant.
The actress wore a custom-made handloom sari pants for the event. With this attire, she proved to us that saris are no longer tricky and complicated. Her fuss-free attire featured an impeccable pallu and pants, which she contrasted with a sleeveless white crop top. The top went well with her attire and Sara's sari pants were also enhanced by hand screen-printed floral accents. The prints meticulously adorned her sari and she teamed her ensemble with peach pumps.
Sara's multi-hued shimmery sling bag was also worth noticing and she totally gave us purse goals. The makeup was refreshing and light with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Sara Ali Khan looked classy. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.