- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
About last night, Sara Ali Khan was spotted at the movie screening of 'Sonchiriya' along with Ananya Panday and she surprised us with her fusion attire. She wore a contemporary desi number and gave goals to ladies, who want a modern version of the sari. Her ensemble came from the label, Aapro and we thought she looked extremely elegant.
The actress wore a custom-made handloom sari pants for the event. With this attire, she proved to us that saris are no longer tricky and complicated. Her fuss-free attire featured an impeccable pallu and pants, which she contrasted with a sleeveless white crop top. The top went well with her attire and Sara's sari pants were also enhanced by hand screen-printed floral accents. The prints meticulously adorned her sari and she teamed her ensemble with peach pumps.
Sara's multi-hued shimmery sling bag was also worth noticing and she totally gave us purse goals. The makeup was refreshing and light with a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Sara Ali Khan looked classy. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.