- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sara Ali Khan took to her social media account to share the pictures from the sets of 'Kedarnath'. The budding actress captioned her pics as, 'Sweetheart song out soon!' Well, we can't wait to see her in the song but first, we must talk about her attire. Sara wore a gharara set and looked resplendent as ever.
Sara wore a bright yellow traditional ensemble, which caught our eyeballs. It featured a short quarter-sleeved kurta and flared pants. Her outfit brought alive the bucolic charm with a medley of vibrant prints. Designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Sara's ensemble gave us festive vibes and made for an ideal wear for light wedding functions such as sangeet and mehendi. The multi-coloured border accentuated her attire.
Sara also draped a matching dupatta to complete her look. Her statement bell-shaped danglers spruced up her ethnic look. She also sported statement rings for the song. The makeup was light and marked by a small black bindi and her hairdo complemented her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.