- 34 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan took to her social media account to share the pictures from the sets of 'Kedarnath'. The budding actress captioned her pics as, 'Sweetheart song out soon!' Well, we can't wait to see her in the song but first, we must talk about her attire. Sara wore a gharara set and looked resplendent as ever.
Sara wore a bright yellow traditional ensemble, which caught our eyeballs. It featured a short quarter-sleeved kurta and flared pants. Her outfit brought alive the bucolic charm with a medley of vibrant prints. Designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Sara's ensemble gave us festive vibes and made for an ideal wear for light wedding functions such as sangeet and mehendi. The multi-coloured border accentuated her attire.
Sara also draped a matching dupatta to complete her look. Her statement bell-shaped danglers spruced up her ethnic look. She also sported statement rings for the song. The makeup was light and marked by a small black bindi and her hairdo complemented her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.