TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Sara Ali Khan took to her social media account to share the pictures from the sets of 'Kedarnath'. The budding actress captioned her pics as, 'Sweetheart song out soon!' Well, we can't wait to see her in the song but first, we must talk about her attire. Sara wore a gharara set and looked resplendent as ever.
Sara wore a bright yellow traditional ensemble, which caught our eyeballs. It featured a short quarter-sleeved kurta and flared pants. Her outfit brought alive the bucolic charm with a medley of vibrant prints. Designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla, Sara's ensemble gave us festive vibes and made for an ideal wear for light wedding functions such as sangeet and mehendi. The multi-coloured border accentuated her attire.
Sara also draped a matching dupatta to complete her look. Her statement bell-shaped danglers spruced up her ethnic look. She also sported statement rings for the song. The makeup was light and marked by a small black bindi and her hairdo complemented her look.
So, how did you find Sara Ali Khan's attire? Let us know that in the comment section.