Over a past couple of months, Sara Ali Khan has presented to us the most fuss-free airport looks. The actress, who is busy promoting her movie, 'Kedarnath' was spotted at the airport and she was clicked wearing something as simple as a top and jeans. Her fashion was on point and was backed by comfort quotient.
She wore a spaghetti top that was dipped in a black shade and featured a vibrant graphic print and Sara paired it with black-coloured jeans. She looked sassy in her all-black outfit, which we thought had a whiff of athleisure touch. It was a smart wear and Sara proved to us yet again that comfort and wardrobe basics should be a priority when travelling.
The budding actress wore sports shoes to notch up her look. She also carried a big black side bag with her. Her look was makeup-free and the middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Sara looked effortlessly amazing and we admire her for keeping it simple. How did you find her airport look? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!