TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
After Janhvi Kapoor, another star kid to make a big debut is Sara Ali Khan, who has kickstarted the promotion of her film, 'Kedarnath'. The trailer is out and Sara looks beautiful and has convinced us that she is a promising actress. But before we see her on-screen, we are already getting glimpses of her fashion statements. Sara promoted her movie on two different platforms and she wore lehengas on both the occasions. She wore two contrasting colours- black and ivory. Let's find out, which traditional attire of hers wowed us more.
So, for the trailer launch of the movie, she wore a lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her outfit brought alive the magic of spring with a floral appliqued blouse and a pristine white skirt. Her blouse was noodle strapped and was detailed with intricate flower-shaped cut-outs that were dipped in the pastel shades. Sara teamed her ensemble with a crisp and translucent dupatta, which added to her Cinderella moment.
Sara accessorised her look with a statement butterfly-shaped ring and delicate studs. Her makeup was light and the silver nail polish complemented her attire. Coming to her second ethnic outfit, it was a 'Navratan' lehenga by Sabyasachi. She paired her black lehenga with an 'Aakash-tara' dupatta. Her tulle lehenga was beautifully hand-embroidered with velvet appliqués and also featured zardozi work, crystal, and pearls over a hand-painted organza underskirt.
Sara paired her outfit with meticulously done jhumkis and the makeup was marked by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. Her sleek tresses rounded off her ethnic look. Now, it is very difficult for us to tell, which attire we liked more. We loved both the outfits. Which ethnic ensemble of hers did you like more? Tell us in the comment section.