After Janhvi Kapoor, another star kid to make a big debut is Sara Ali Khan, who has kickstarted the promotion of her film, 'Kedarnath'. The trailer is out and Sara looks beautiful and has convinced us that she is a promising actress. But before we see her on-screen, we are already getting glimpses of her fashion statements. Sara promoted her movie on two different platforms and she wore lehengas on both the occasions. She wore two contrasting colours- black and ivory. Let's find out, which traditional attire of hers wowed us more.
So, for the trailer launch of the movie, she wore a lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her outfit brought alive the magic of spring with a floral appliqued blouse and a pristine white skirt. Her blouse was noodle strapped and was detailed with intricate flower-shaped cut-outs that were dipped in the pastel shades. Sara teamed her ensemble with a crisp and translucent dupatta, which added to her Cinderella moment.
Sara accessorised her look with a statement butterfly-shaped ring and delicate studs. Her makeup was light and the silver nail polish complemented her attire. Coming to her second ethnic outfit, it was a 'Navratan' lehenga by Sabyasachi. She paired her black lehenga with an 'Aakash-tara' dupatta. Her tulle lehenga was beautifully hand-embroidered with velvet appliqués and also featured zardozi work, crystal, and pearls over a hand-painted organza underskirt.
Sara paired her outfit with meticulously done jhumkis and the makeup was marked by a red lip shade and smoky kohl. Her sleek tresses rounded off her ethnic look. Now, it is very difficult for us to tell, which attire we liked more. We loved both the outfits. Which ethnic ensemble of hers did you like more? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!