In a truly literal sense, Sara Ali Khan is the desi girl of the country. The budding actress, who looked stunning in her upcoming movie, Kedarnath's trailer, has impressed us with the basic looks. When it comes to fashion, girls across the nation can relate to her. In the world of experimental looks, Sara wears the most humble outfits, particularly when she is outdoors or travelling.
The recent look of hers was also a simple one and this time too, she wore a chikankari outfit. The daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh wore a pretty ethnic attire, which featured a sleeveless ethnic kurta that was v-necked. Her kurta was detailed with subtle embroidery and a front slit. She paired it with sheer pyjamas, which were also intricately detailed.
Sara teamed her attire with kolhapuris that were accentuated by floral accents. It really went well with her outfit. She also carried a very quirky bottle or bag with her. Sara's look was makeup free and the side-swept tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar. We loved Sara Ali Khan's look of the day. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship