TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways To Get Rs 1,500 Cr 'Immediate Support' As Founder Naresh Goyal Quits
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Live Updates
- Renault Announces Price Hike For Kwid Hatchback
- Deepika Padukone's First Look From Chhapaak Revealed!
- Oppo First 5G Smartphone Gets 5G CE Certificate
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
- They Sell Honey With Dead Giant Hornets
- Global Carnage Drag Sensex Lower By 350 Points
In a truly literal sense, Sara Ali Khan is the desi girl of the country. The budding actress, who looked stunning in her upcoming movie, Kedarnath's trailer, has impressed us with the basic looks. When it comes to fashion, girls across the nation can relate to her. In the world of experimental looks, Sara wears the most humble outfits, particularly when she is outdoors or travelling.
The recent look of hers was also a simple one and this time too, she wore a chikankari outfit. The daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh wore a pretty ethnic attire, which featured a sleeveless ethnic kurta that was v-necked. Her kurta was detailed with subtle embroidery and a front slit. She paired it with sheer pyjamas, which were also intricately detailed.
Sara teamed her attire with kolhapuris that were accentuated by floral accents. It really went well with her outfit. She also carried a very quirky bottle or bag with her. Sara's look was makeup free and the side-swept tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar. We loved Sara Ali Khan's look of the day. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.