- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
In a truly literal sense, Sara Ali Khan is the desi girl of the country. The budding actress, who looked stunning in her upcoming movie, Kedarnath's trailer, has impressed us with the basic looks. When it comes to fashion, girls across the nation can relate to her. In the world of experimental looks, Sara wears the most humble outfits, particularly when she is outdoors or travelling.
The recent look of hers was also a simple one and this time too, she wore a chikankari outfit. The daughter of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh wore a pretty ethnic attire, which featured a sleeveless ethnic kurta that was v-necked. Her kurta was detailed with subtle embroidery and a front slit. She paired it with sheer pyjamas, which were also intricately detailed.
Sara teamed her attire with kolhapuris that were accentuated by floral accents. It really went well with her outfit. She also carried a very quirky bottle or bag with her. Sara's look was makeup free and the side-swept tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar. We loved Sara Ali Khan's look of the day. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.