- 6 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 7 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 8 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- 8 hrs ago Janmashtami 2020: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT: Fahadh Faasil In Dangal Director Nitesh Tiwari's Next?
- News Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer: Reports
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Coronavirus outbreak has literally caused a massive shake-up to our daily lives. From avoiding travel and outside food to wearing masks before stepping out, we all have been doing it since four months and now it seems to be new normal for everyone. But still one thought that lingers in everyone's mind is when will we be coronavirus-free? Well, wondering about the same, recently Karishma Tanna posted a couple of pictures on her Instagram, where she was seen sporting a printed mask, matching with her ethnic outfit. She quoted her picture with a caption that said, 'Parda hai parda .. pata nahi yeh parda kab uthega???'. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and mask that gave 'new normal' fashion goals.
So, Karishma Tanna was decked up in a quarter-sleeved long white kurti, which was accentuated by golden-hued floral prints and intricate pink and golden patterns on the bodice. Her kurti featured side slits and she teamed it with a pair of blue denim jeans. The Sanju actress' outfit came from Gopi Vaid. Karishma also sported a matching printed mask that enhanced the fashion quotient. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned small hoops.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Naagin actress slightly contoured and highlighted her face and jawline. Filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, and winged eyeliner rounded out her look. She let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and looked pretty.
So, what do you think about this fashionable look of Karishma Tanna? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karishma Tanna