Sania Mirza must have been missing playing tennis quite a lot these days but she is certainly giving us fashion goals. The tennis player just took to her social media and posted her picture in a romantic gown and captioned it as "You can't take the tennis out of the tennis player ever".
Tennis sensation and a fashion icon, Sania's pregnancy is the reason that she has decided to take an off for some time. Speaking of her fashion sense presently, well we are clearly impressed by her. Be it a traditional or western wear, Sania is dressing to the T.
This time she wore a western attire and decided to pose on the tennis court. She looked dreamy and effortlessly graceful as she slipped into a pink-hued gown that was voluminous and reminiscent of ballroom gowns. Her princess-like gown did have a bit of traditional touch too in terms of designing.
The bodice of her attire was busty and accentuated by intricate embellishments, while the skirt was plain-hued but pleated and featured a metallic touch. It was a shiny attire and Sania seemed to be dancing in it. She teamed her attire with wedges and while her makeup was not visible, her hairstyle was middle-parted and the tresses cascaded gently on her shoulders.
Sania Mirza has given us another pretty number and we feel she is also hitting winners in fashion also.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know