Sania Mirza must have been missing playing tennis quite a lot these days but she is certainly giving us fashion goals. The tennis player just took to her social media and posted her picture in a romantic gown and captioned it as "You can't take the tennis out of the tennis player ever".
Tennis sensation and a fashion icon, Sania's pregnancy is the reason that she has decided to take an off for some time. Speaking of her fashion sense presently, well we are clearly impressed by her. Be it a traditional or western wear, Sania is dressing to the T.
This time she wore a western attire and decided to pose on the tennis court. She looked dreamy and effortlessly graceful as she slipped into a pink-hued gown that was voluminous and reminiscent of ballroom gowns. Her princess-like gown did have a bit of traditional touch too in terms of designing.
The bodice of her attire was busty and accentuated by intricate embellishments, while the skirt was plain-hued but pleated and featured a metallic touch. It was a shiny attire and Sania seemed to be dancing in it. She teamed her attire with wedges and while her makeup was not visible, her hairstyle was middle-parted and the tresses cascaded gently on her shoulders.
Sania Mirza has given us another pretty number and we feel she is also hitting winners in fashion also.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood