- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Moeen Ali proud to be part of England's ODI revolution
- News Clear indication of economy losing raction: Shaktikanta Das
- Finance NCLT Admits Insolvency Plea Against Jet Airways
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sania Mirza's stylish baby bump pictures are absolutely ruling the internet. Ever since announcing her pregnancy, the tennis sensation is giving all the pregnant women stunning maternity wear goals. And her maternity wears are not the usual flowy ones. In fact, she has sported all the styles and made them work too.
Sania's latest number is a blue dress by Ambika Kakarla. Standing by the poolside, Sania looked awesome in her dress that featured a blue blouse, which was adorned with multi-coloured floral embroidery. That addition actually enhanced her dress and her attire also had a flowy skirt. She kept her makeup natural and wavy brown tresses side-swept.
Before her blue dress, she also wore a deep maroon outfit that had a round neck and was kaftan-styled. Her makeup was beautifully done and she seemed in a very reflective mood in this dress.
However, Sania's attires were not limited to western outfits only. She even gave us traditional wear ideas. Her soft golden and beige salwar kameez was every inch glam. The tennis star contrasted her salwar with red sleeves and enhanced it with floral embroidery and embellishment.
She also went for de-glam avatars and twice. Her sheer white salwar kameez and printed ethnic suit also had all our attention.
We totally loved Sania Mirza's maternity wear outfits. How about you?