- News Blackbuck case: Salman Khan acquitted of submitting fake affidavit in Court
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Movies NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ROMANTIC MOVES With Aamir Khan On SRK's Iconic Song
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Saif Ali Khan is busy with the promotion of his upcoming movie, 'Bazaar'. The movie also has Radhika Apte and Chitrangda Singh in the lead roles. We thought the trailer of the movie was intense and can't wait to watch it. But for now, we are also getting to witness the classy fashion moments of the star cast. Saif recently surprised and wowed us with his pristine white attire.
The actor ditched the contemporary outfits and instead went for a traditional number. Well, Saif certainly looks the best in ethnic ensembles. This number of his was simple and elaborated on the rooted fashion sensibilities of the country. He wore an elegant kurta and pyjama. His kurta was full-sleeved and pyjamas were flared.
The actor teamed his kurta and pyjama with a bandhgala jacket that was detailed with a pocket square. Saif's outfit of the day took us back to the golden days of fashion and beckoned us to think about the importance of classicism in the times of edgy fashion. His attire was totally old school and sans the modern aesthetics.
He paired his ensemble with a pair of brown-hued formal shoes, which contrasted his white outfit. So, how did you find Saif Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.