- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Blast From The Past: Karan Johar: I Should Be Slapped For Making Another Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Saif Ali Khan is busy with the promotion of his upcoming movie, 'Bazaar'. The movie also has Radhika Apte and Chitrangda Singh in the lead roles. We thought the trailer of the movie was intense and can't wait to watch it. But for now, we are also getting to witness the classy fashion moments of the star cast. Saif recently surprised and wowed us with his pristine white attire.
The actor ditched the contemporary outfits and instead went for a traditional number. Well, Saif certainly looks the best in ethnic ensembles. This number of his was simple and elaborated on the rooted fashion sensibilities of the country. He wore an elegant kurta and pyjama. His kurta was full-sleeved and pyjamas were flared.
The actor teamed his kurta and pyjama with a bandhgala jacket that was detailed with a pocket square. Saif's outfit of the day took us back to the golden days of fashion and beckoned us to think about the importance of classicism in the times of edgy fashion. His attire was totally old school and sans the modern aesthetics.
He paired his ensemble with a pair of brown-hued formal shoes, which contrasted his white outfit. So, how did you find Saif Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.