Saif Ali Khan is busy with the promotion of his upcoming movie, 'Bazaar'. The movie also has Radhika Apte and Chitrangda Singh in the lead roles. We thought the trailer of the movie was intense and can't wait to watch it. But for now, we are also getting to witness the classy fashion moments of the star cast. Saif recently surprised and wowed us with his pristine white attire.
The actor ditched the contemporary outfits and instead went for a traditional number. Well, Saif certainly looks the best in ethnic ensembles. This number of his was simple and elaborated on the rooted fashion sensibilities of the country. He wore an elegant kurta and pyjama. His kurta was full-sleeved and pyjamas were flared.
The actor teamed his kurta and pyjama with a bandhgala jacket that was detailed with a pocket square. Saif's outfit of the day took us back to the golden days of fashion and beckoned us to think about the importance of classicism in the times of edgy fashion. His attire was totally old school and sans the modern aesthetics.
He paired his ensemble with a pair of brown-hued formal shoes, which contrasted his white outfit. So, how did you find Saif Ali Khan's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!