- 11 min ago Diana Penty's Chic Feather Yellow Dress Made Us Miss Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Cannes 2015 Gown
- 54 min ago Diana Penty's Cannes Wardrobe Took A Feathered Turn And We Love It
- 8 hrs ago Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- 10 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Begins Her Cannes 2019 Journey With This Mermaid-cut Textured Gown
- Finance Adani Group Shares Rally 16% On Exit Polls Outcome
- News Goa SSC result 2019 to be declared tomorrow at this time
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro to support slow-motion video recording at 960fps
- Automobiles Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 11: Mahesh Babu's Movie Remains Invincible
- Sports Barcelona held, Real Madrid end La Liga campaign with 12th loss
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Probably one of the most debonair actors in the Hindi film industry, Saif Ali Khan turned 48 today and doesn't seem to be getting older. From being a quintessential chocolate boy to a dark character to a serious policeman, Saif's roles have been so versatile. With his 'Sacred Games' on Netflix, he has reminded us again that how soul-stirring his acting skills are. But there is something that has remained the same with Saif. And well, that is his fashion sensibilities.
Son of legendary cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, Saif comes from a royal family. So, his fashion typically is conservative, classy, and different. Well, he could be very much in the glamorous field, but as far as fashion is concerned, the actor sticks to his own principles.
Also, the best part about Saif is that he doesn't try hard at all to look dapper and he still gets into the best-dressed lists. The 'Cocktail' actor keeps it very understated and deceptively simple. He doesn't fall into the graphic jacket or distressed jeans trends. He would much rather step out in a checkered shirt and jeans or simple athleisure outfits, or classic tuxedos. Even if you look at his recent birthday pics, he is wearing his signature white shirt and matching pants teamed with a printed bandana.
As far as his traditional fashion game is concerned, he would wear bandhgalas or drape a shawl on his muted-toned jacket. In other words, he doesn't wear anything too embellished or gaudy.
Subtlety and minimalism are what he promotes in fashion. On Saif Ali Khan's birthday, here are his latest stylish and slay-worthy pics.