- 9 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 9 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 11 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 11 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Technology Best 6GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs 12,000
- Movies Celebs Rave About Taapsee Pannu-Starrer Thappad; Rajkummar Rao Calls It A ‘Must Watch’
- News Delhi violence: Volunteers bring much-needed food, medicines to riot-affected
- Sports ICC T20 Rankings: Rahul remains number two batsman in T20s, Kohli static at ninth spot
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights kick-started with a splendid regal collection by ace designer Raghavendra Rathore. Rathore tried to bring out the best of the colonial Indo Western ethos through his grand collection.
Rathore's label The Imperial India Company takes its inspiration from the motifs of imperial era and this time the collection was ostensibly imparting the aforementioned elements.
And the surprise element to this show was none other than Saif Ali Khan, who walked the ramp for the designer as the showstopper.
We also captured Mandira Bedi who looked phenomenon. She was clad in a neat cocktail gown.
The collection was mind-beguiling and it left all of us awe-struck. Let's give you guys a visual treat of the show.
The Pathan Look
Love the neat use of color. Mud green is absolutely in sync with the entire look of the ensemble.
Embellishing With Tunic
White goes perfectly well with the printed kurta, accentuated with a black tunic.
Pep Up The White
Here a chic white ensemble is pepped up with a mere use of dark shaded jacket.
The postman dress color is redefined, indeed. The cut-out at the waist is neatly done.
The ensemble puts together the shades of beige. The Nehru jacket and kurta are intoned with a cigarette salwar.
The Dapper Look
The neat buttons of the jacket have put together this piece cleverly.
Showstopper: Nawab Sahab's Dapper Look
Saif Ali Khan, here, is flaunting his twirled mustache and also, the splendid ensemble.