- 55 min ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 4 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19: 7 deaths at Maharashtra's Nalasopara hospital spark anger; relatives allege lack of oxygen supply
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M42 5G Price, Teaser Video Surfaces Online; Launch Imminent
- Movies Team Radhe Shyam Celebrates And Wishes ‘Many Festivals, One Love’ With Festive Posters Starring Prabhas
- Sports IPL 2021: Zaheer explains how Mumbai Indians will use 'trump card' Bumrah
- Finance PPF or NPS: Which Scores As A Better Retirement Investment Option?
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 With Dual-Channel ABS To Be Launched Soon; Prices Set To Increase Again
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Hindi and Marathi film actress Sai Tamhankar is pretty active on social media and she keeps treating her fans with her fashionable looks on Instagram. Whenever she puts any picture, it has out attention in no time. Her ethnic looks are what we have been a big fan of. As we step in 2021, the actress mesmerised us with her beautiful traditional look. She posted a couple of pictures, where she was seen flaunting a pretty pink silk saree. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it for fashion goals.
So, Sai Tamhankar was decked up in a fuchsia pink silk saree, which came from the label Queens Emporium. Her saree was accentuated by circle-shaped golden checked patterns and intricate golden patterns adorning the border of her saree. Styled by Neha Chaudhary, the Girlfriend actress draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved round-collar dark-pink blouse. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with white pearls detailed gold-toned heavy earrings that came from Avni Gujral's label.
On the make-up front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Sai slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The Hunterr actress pulled back her mid-parted front-twisted tresses into a dazzling hair bun and adorned it with white flowers that upped her traditional avatar.
We absolutely loved this saree of Sai Tamhankar and this saree of hers seemed like a perfect wedding number. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sai Tamhankar