- 29 min ago Daily Horoscope: 03 March 2021
- 8 hrs ago Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- 10 hrs ago What Is Chikungunya? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
This Diwali, we know you are going to keep it more intimate and low-key and our traditional outfits would be minimal too. Following safety guidelines amid Covid-19, many of us wouldn't want to attend Diwali bashes and so our fashion game would also be a lot lighter. If you are looking for some fun and festive ensemble goals, Sai Tamhankar is the inspiration you need. Both of her ensembles came from MK Chikan Works. So, let's decode her outfits and looks, which have all our attention.
Sai Tamhankar's Pink Chikankari Suit
So, Sai Tamhankar wore a georgette pink-hued long top and paired it with gharara pyjamas. Her powder pink ensemble was accentuated by intricately-embroidered floral patterns. The top was flared at the hem and also featured silk accents. The pyjamas were accentuated by meticulously-done needlework on the hem. She wore a pair of white-hued sandals, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar.
Sai Tamhankar's Green Chikankari Suit
Sai Tamhankar also looked radiant as she was posed on a wooden swing and with this outfit of hers, she gave us an ideal traditional ensemble goal. Her viscose georgette short kurta was adorned with intricately-done green floral accents and the gharara pyjamas with floral threadwork. She teamed her attire with silver sandals and the makeup was light and natural. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look.
So, which chikankari suit did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Sai Tamhankar's Instagram