- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 01 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 16 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 18 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah Injury: BCCI President Sourav Ganguly gives this big update on India pacer
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- News PM Modi to officially launch 5G services in India today
- Finance October Dividend: Tata Group Stock Fixes Record Date For 2nd Interim Dividend
- Movies Mahesh Bhatt Says SRK Treated Him Like A King Despite Giving Two Flops; 'You Don't Make People Like That'
- Technology Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for October 1; Get Extra Diamonds, Loot Crates
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Bhumi Pednekar has a lot of films in her kitty. The Saand Ki Aankh actress jetted off to Busan with the cast of her next film, Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare to attend the Busan International Film Festival. Previously at the film festival, the Lust Stories actress was seen flaunting a long trail dramatic purple gown.
But recently, at the event, Bhumi was honored with the Face Of Asia award, which was her first International win. The actress wore a blue and nude gown, which looked absolutely stunning. So, let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Bhumi Pednekar donned a nude-toned full sleeved one-shoulder blue long gown by Reem Acra. Made from frothy tulle, her beautiful gown was adorned with crystals that was layered with sheer tulle fabric. Styled by Pranita Shetty, her outfit had a crystal lining detail, which added structure to the her attire. The Dum Laga Ke Haisha actress accessorised her look with a pair of drop earrings, which came from the label Curio Cottage. She upped her look with a blue-hued lacquer and left her mid-parted shoulder-length wavy tresses loose. With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Bhumi Pednekar slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. The filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light eyeshadow, soft blush, and nudish-pink lip shade rounded out her look of the day.
We really liked Bhumi Pednekar's blue and nude gown and found it better than her long trail dramatic purple gown. Her blue gown seemed absolutely perfect for evening events and parties.
What are your thoughts on Bhumi Pednekar's nude and blue gown? Share your opinions with us in the comment section.
Congratulations Bhumi Pednekar for your first International Win!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Athiya Shetty And Other Divas In Their Resplendent Best At Anushka Ranjan’s Sangeet
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar Looks Gorgeous In Her Floral Dress; You Can Buy This Dress For Less Than Rs. 6000
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- make up tipsTake Inspiration From Celebrities On How To Nail Lavender Eye Makeup Trend Like A Pro!
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar And Neha Sharma Ace Stay-At-Home Fashion In Their Printed Dresses, Whose Dress Is Prettier?
- make up tips8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar, Janhvi Kapoor, And Vaani Kapoor Take Our Breath Away With Their Sultry Looks In Slit Dress
- make up tipsBhumi Pednekar Rocks Gorgeous Makeup Look In Soothing Pastel Shades To Signal The Arrival Of Spring Season
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar Sets Major Wedding Fashion Goals For Spring Season In Her Dreamy Pastel Blue Designer Lehenga
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar’s Stunning And Delicate Ivory Lehenga Makes For A Perfect Bridesmaid Outfit
- bollywood wardrobeAditi Rao Hydari, Jasmin Bhasin, And Other Divas Have Outfit Ideas If You Are Thinking Of Mall-Outing