- 2 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 3 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 3 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 3 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Sports PKL 2019: Haryana Steelers notch up a fighting victory over U Mumba
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 11 Premiere: Live Updates
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
'Manto' actress, Rasika Dugal has been promoting her latest film, 'Mirzapur'. The actress, who mesmerised us with her performance in Manto, has quite a trendy and fun fashion sense. She is experimental with her looks and the latest one surprised us.
So, the prolific actress wore royal blue-hued separates by AND and looked amazing. She wore something that we wished we owned too. Rasika's attire of the day seemed comfortable and classy. She wore a sleeveless boat neckline blouse that was cropped and was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette.
She teamed the blouse with matching flared pants that featured a deep side slit. The actress paired her ensemble with stunning silver-hued pencil heels, which went well with her look. However, block heels would have looked great too with the outfit. Her makeup was natural and touched up by a light pink lip shade. The sharp middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Rasika Dugal's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.