'Manto' actress, Rasika Dugal has been promoting her latest film, 'Mirzapur'. The actress, who mesmerised us with her performance in Manto, has quite a trendy and fun fashion sense. She is experimental with her looks and the latest one surprised us.
So, the prolific actress wore royal blue-hued separates by AND and looked amazing. She wore something that we wished we owned too. Rasika's attire of the day seemed comfortable and classy. She wore a sleeveless boat neckline blouse that was cropped and was enhanced by a free-flowing silhouette.
She teamed the blouse with matching flared pants that featured a deep side slit. The actress paired her ensemble with stunning silver-hued pencil heels, which went well with her look. However, block heels would have looked great too with the outfit. Her makeup was natural and touched up by a light pink lip shade. The sharp middle-parted layered tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find Rasika Dugal's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!