- 4 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 7 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- 9 hrs ago Sun Transit In Leo 2020: In What Ways It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News Potential drug candidate against COVID-19 identified by scientists
- Sports CPL 2020: Darren Sammy wants to use CPL as vehicle for West Indies return
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Koena Mitra On Freedom Of Women In India: We Are Born Free, But Some Need Reminders
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Rashami Desai is that one actress in the TV industry, who is leaving absolutely no stone unturned in making memories during her quarantine days. Each day, she is treating her fans with her gorgeous pictures in amazing outfits. As we celebrate Rama Navami today (the 9th and last day of Navaratri), the Uttaran actress took to her Instagram feed to wish her fans. Dressed in a dual-toned Patiala suit with beautiful jewellery, Rashami looked phenomenal. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Rashami Desai exudes desi vibes in a beautiful dual-toned Patiala suit by Komal Sandhu. It was a grey-hued suit, which was accentuated by silver dotted prints and featured glitter golden border. Her jewellery game was also strong. The Dil Se Dil Tak actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned long heavy earrings and maang-tikka from the label Urban Mutiyar.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by slight contouring upped her look. Filled thick brows, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Big Boss 13 contestant tied her sleek tresses into a neat hairdo and looked elegant.
Rashami Desai looked like a diva in her Patiala suit and gorgeous jewellery. So, what do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Rashami Desai