Rani Mukerji came in an all-black sari at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception but failed to impress with us her sartorial choice this time. While Rani's styling was fine, the outfit didn't look good on her at all.
Rani wore a sari that was plain black-hued and was draped in a classic Nivi style. The border of her sari was accentuated by sleek golden embellishment. Her sari was minimal but the blouse was elaborately done. From a designing point of view, it was the perfect pairing but somehow this outfit didn't suit Rani at all. Her black-hued blouse was round-necked and half-sleeved. It was intricately embroidered with nature-inspired patterns and floral prints.
She carried a small sling bag with her that was detailed with shimmery accents. Rani accessorised her look with sleek danglers and shiny bracelet. Her makeup was marked by a heavy kohl and glossy pink lip shade. Her side-swept tresses completed her look. How did you find Rani Mukerji's ethnic outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding