- 3 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 3 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- 4 hrs ago Important Traits Required For A Strong Professional Relationship
- 4 hrs ago Punjab Government Brings 4,500 Journalists Under Health Insurance Scheme
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Posts Baby Picture & Wins Hearts; Ranveer Singh Has The Best Comment For It!
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- News RSS slams critics for 'politicising' Bhagwat's remark clarifies outfit's stand
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Rani Mukerji came in an all-black sari at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception but failed to impress with us her sartorial choice this time. While Rani's styling was fine, the outfit didn't look good on her at all.
Rani wore a sari that was plain black-hued and was draped in a classic Nivi style. The border of her sari was accentuated by sleek golden embellishment. Her sari was minimal but the blouse was elaborately done. From a designing point of view, it was the perfect pairing but somehow this outfit didn't suit Rani at all. Her black-hued blouse was round-necked and half-sleeved. It was intricately embroidered with nature-inspired patterns and floral prints.
She carried a small sling bag with her that was detailed with shimmery accents. Rani accessorised her look with sleek danglers and shiny bracelet. Her makeup was marked by a heavy kohl and glossy pink lip shade. Her side-swept tresses completed her look. How did you find Rani Mukerji's ethnic outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.