TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Rani Mukerji came in an all-black sari at Deepika and Ranveer's wedding reception but failed to impress with us her sartorial choice this time. While Rani's styling was fine, the outfit didn't look good on her at all.
Rani wore a sari that was plain black-hued and was draped in a classic Nivi style. The border of her sari was accentuated by sleek golden embellishment. Her sari was minimal but the blouse was elaborately done. From a designing point of view, it was the perfect pairing but somehow this outfit didn't suit Rani at all. Her black-hued blouse was round-necked and half-sleeved. It was intricately embroidered with nature-inspired patterns and floral prints.
She carried a small sling bag with her that was detailed with shimmery accents. Rani accessorised her look with sleek danglers and shiny bracelet. Her makeup was marked by a heavy kohl and glossy pink lip shade. Her side-swept tresses completed her look. How did you find Rani Mukerji's ethnic outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.