- 18 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 25 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- 35 min ago Syphilis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 1 hr ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- News The Rafale and Rahul case in SC explained
- Technology Apple AirPods Pro Now Available For Rs. 24,900 In India; Should You Buy?
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Abuses Siddharth; Irritated Fans Trend #Dumboleena & Call Her ‘Manjulika’
- Sports Afghanistan vs India, 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifiers: Preview, Where to watch, live streaming
- Finance Inflation May Have Risen On High Food Prices, Hurting Economy Further
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Rani Mukerji was papped as she stepped out of a restaurant with her friends. The actress looked impressive in her indigo outfit, which we thought was a classy number and boasted muted tones. We loved her easy breezy outfit that made for a perfect autumn wear. Actually, we wished we had something like this in our wardrobes.
It was a simple ensemble, which Rani carried like a piece of cake. Marked by laidback aesthetics and rich fabrics, her outfit consisted of a shirt and complementing pyjamas. She wore a shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and was full-sleeved. Her bell sleeves were flared and the shirt as such was flowy.
Rani teamed her shirt with matching palazzo pyjamas, which were enhanced by sheer material. The outfit was notched up by intricate white-hued patterns that were geometric in shapes. Well, her ensemble did exude soothing vibes and was totally meant for contemporary women. It also seemed like an ideal travel wear.
The actress paired her indigo outfit with pointed white pumps and accessorised her look with transparent cat-eyed frames. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Rani Mukerji's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.