- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Rani Mukerji was papped as she stepped out of a restaurant with her friends. The actress looked impressive in her indigo outfit, which we thought was a classy number and boasted muted tones. We loved her easy breezy outfit that made for a perfect autumn wear. Actually, we wished we had something like this in our wardrobes.
It was a simple ensemble, which Rani carried like a piece of cake. Marked by laidback aesthetics and rich fabrics, her outfit consisted of a shirt and complementing pyjamas. She wore a shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and was full-sleeved. Her bell sleeves were flared and the shirt as such was flowy.
Raniteamed her shirt with matching palazzo pyjamas, which were enhanced by sheer material. The outfit was notched up by intricate white-hued patterns that were geometric in shapes. Well, her ensemble did exude soothing vibes and was totally meant for contemporary women. It also seemed like an ideal travel wear.
The actress paired her indigo outfit with pointed white pumps and accessorised her look with transparent cat-eyed frames. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Rani Mukerji'slook of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.