Rani Mukerji was papped as she stepped out of a restaurant with her friends. The actress looked impressive in her indigo outfit, which we thought was a classy number and boasted muted tones. We loved her easy breezy outfit that made for a perfect autumn wear. Actually, we wished we had something like this in our wardrobes.
It was a simple ensemble, which Rani carried like a piece of cake. Marked by laidback aesthetics and rich fabrics, her outfit consisted of a shirt and complementing pyjamas. She wore a shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and was full-sleeved. Her bell sleeves were flared and the shirt as such was flowy.
Rani teamed her shirt with matching palazzo pyjamas, which were enhanced by sheer material. The outfit was notched up by intricate white-hued patterns that were geometric in shapes. Well, her ensemble did exude soothing vibes and was totally meant for contemporary women. It also seemed like an ideal travel wear.
The actress paired her indigo outfit with pointed white pumps and accessorised her look with transparent cat-eyed frames. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and her layered wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Rani Mukerji's look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?