- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Four: Ananya Panday Makes A Stunning Showstopper Debut As The Blockbuster Bride
- 1 hr ago Mother Teresa's 109th Birth Anniversary: Interesting Facts About The Missionary
- 3 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 3: Rakul Preet Sizzles In A Metallic Silver Look
- 3 hrs ago How Live-In Relationships Can Benefit Couples
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 59: Dabang Delhi Vs UP Yoddha: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Here's How To Track All Your Digital Subscriptions
- Movies Rakul Preet On Marjaavaan: Says She Is Glad Everything Is Finally Coming Together
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- News LK Advani recalls how ‘food lover' Jaitley never failed to recommend good restaurants
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
After bridal shower and bachelorette parties, Priyanka Chopra was back in India to celebrate the festive occasion of Diwali with her family members. The International star and style icon, Priyanka showed us her desi side after a long time with an impressive ensemble by Anita Dongre.
She wore a mustard-yellow hued anarkali and made a strong case for the colour yellow as the festive hue. It was a flared anarkali, which was full-sleeved, lightweight, and contemporary. It was a resplendent outfit that celebrated the design and artistic sensibilities of the country. Her anarkali kurta was slightly V-necked and was accentuated by a sprinkle of pastel-hued floral patterns.
Priyanka teamed her anarkali with a complementing dupatta that featured floral-embroidered border and was draped beautifully on one-side of her shoulder. She paired her ensemble with intricately done jootis by Fizzy Goblet. She wore a delicate bracelet and meticulous jhumkis, which came from the brand TBZ-The Original.
Her makeup was subtly done with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. She also wore a small shiny bindi and her middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. So, wasn't it good to see Priyanka in an ethnic avatar after a long time? Tell us that in the comment section.