After bridal shower and bachelorette parties, Priyanka Chopra was back in India to celebrate the festive occasion of Diwali with her family members. The International star and style icon, Priyanka showed us her desi side after a long time with an impressive ensemble by Anita Dongre.
She wore a mustard-yellow hued anarkali and made a strong case for the colour yellow as the festive hue. It was a flared anarkali, which was full-sleeved, lightweight, and contemporary. It was a resplendent outfit that celebrated the design and artistic sensibilities of the country. Her anarkali kurta was slightly V-necked and was accentuated by a sprinkle of pastel-hued floral patterns.
Priyanka teamed her anarkali with a complementing dupatta that featured floral-embroidered border and was draped beautifully on one-side of her shoulder. She paired her ensemble with intricately done jootis by Fizzy Goblet. She wore a delicate bracelet and meticulous jhumkis, which came from the brand TBZ-The Original.
Her makeup was subtly done with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. She also wore a small shiny bindi and her middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. So, wasn't it good to see Priyanka in an ethnic avatar after a long time? Tell us that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?