TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
After bridal shower and bachelorette parties, Priyanka Chopra was back in India to celebrate the festive occasion of Diwali with her family members. The International star and style icon, Priyanka showed us her desi side after a long time with an impressive ensemble by Anita Dongre.
She wore a mustard-yellow hued anarkali and made a strong case for the colour yellow as the festive hue. It was a flared anarkali, which was full-sleeved, lightweight, and contemporary. It was a resplendent outfit that celebrated the design and artistic sensibilities of the country. Her anarkali kurta was slightly V-necked and was accentuated by a sprinkle of pastel-hued floral patterns.
Priyanka teamed her anarkali with a complementing dupatta that featured floral-embroidered border and was draped beautifully on one-side of her shoulder. She paired her ensemble with intricately done jootis by Fizzy Goblet. She wore a delicate bracelet and meticulous jhumkis, which came from the brand TBZ-The Original.
Her makeup was subtly done with a light pink lip shade and soft kohl. She also wore a small shiny bindi and her middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look. So, wasn't it good to see Priyanka in an ethnic avatar after a long time? Tell us that in the comment section.