Away from all the rituals, Priyanka Chopra's wedding festivities are all-things fun. First, she had a bridal party, where she was seen dancing and enjoying with family members and friends. And now, Priyanka is having quite an awesome time with her bachelorette squad. The actress is at the top of the world and she is giving us some fun fashion goals too.
So, first, she totally wowed us with her short sweater dress that was high neck and dipped in a pristine white shade. She donned a woollen sweater, which was detailed with meticulous feathery accents. That was quite a jaw-dropping number, which Priyanka paired with thigh-high textural boots. Want some boot goals, anyone? She also wore a beige-hued long jacket to add a glam touch to her look and carried a purple purse with her.
For the second look, Priyanka paired her retro top with a timeless plaid skirt. Well, she absolutely gave us that 70s look with this combination, which consisted of a bright orange and pink full-sleeved sweater and a straight-fit checkered skirt. Priyanka teamed her ensemble with ankle-length suede boots and the bold red lip shade highlighted her look. She wore dark shades too and of course, what is a bachelorette without a sash.
Priyanka has been giving us glimpses of myriad forms of wedding gowns. She did it again and this time, she wore an embellished dress that was accentuated by sheer accents and full-sleeves and carried a dramatic drape with her, which was ruffled and had feathery touch. She twirled and twirled in it.
Priyanka's bachelorette party took place in Amsterdam and she has given so many ideas for future bachelorette parties.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship