Priyanka Chopra sported a dreamy Marchesa gown for her bridal shower. It was a structured gown, which was accentuated by ruffled feathers. Cut to a few days, we saw a totally different avatar of Priyanka's. This time, she went for a contrasting black attire; she was anything but dreamy, and totally channelled the boss lady look. Yes, this Priyanka, you couldn't have messed with.
She walked as if she owned that space. This was the face of a woman, who knows that she is at the top of her game and doesn't require any validation. Priyanka's look on the face said it all. Coming to her attire, well it was not an easy outfit to pull off. Priyanka wore a black-hued puffed up Moncler jacket. Her quilted jacket was a statement piece and was a bit old-fashioned. It seemed so lightweight and liberating.
Styled by Mimi Cuttrell, Priyanka paired her jacket with matching pants that were a bit tattered at the hemline. We also loved her bright yellow pumps, which colour-blocked her outfit. She accessorised her look with a metallic choker and studded hoop earrings. She also wore cat-eyed frames to notch up her avatar. Her makeup was nude and she left her middle-parted tresses loose and wild.
Priyanka looked perfectly stunning. Don't you all think so too? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship