- 2 hrs ago Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses?
- 3 hrs ago Yoga During Lockdown: 15 Yoga Poses To Combat Stress And Anxiety
- 3 hrs ago 10 Tips To Make Trimming Your Eyebrows At Home Less Painful When You Cannot Visit The Parlour
- 4 hrs ago Risks Associated With Too Much Use Of Hand Sanitiser
- News 2 more coronavirus deaths in Delhi, total positive 386; Kejriwal asks people not to panic
- Movies Ekta Kapoor Decides To Forgo Salary Of Rs 2.5 Crore So That Balaji Telefilms’ Employees Get Paid
- Sports Bayern Munich hand Hansi Flick three-year deal
- Technology Asus ROG Laptops With Dual Display, GeForce RTX 2080 Launched
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Interiors Spied With Flat Bottom Steering Wheel Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Finance COVID-19: Beware Of Fake UPI IDs While Donating To PM-CARES Fund
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Well, it seems wedding is around the corner for Priyanka Chopra. The actress had quite a weekend as her stylist, Mimi Cuttrell took to her social media to post a picture of Priyanka. The diva looked absolutely gorgeous in her traditional white dress, which was a cross between dreamy and reality.
Priyanka wore a gown by Marchesa for the joyous celebration. It was an off-shouldered piece that was structured and razor-sharp, but it also had an abstract and imaginative side to it. The bodice was satiny and was crafted from a free-flowing soft fabric, which accentuated her slender frame. The gown also featured subtle floral embroidery, which added an interesting dimension to her outfit.
Her gown was splashed in an ivory hue- the traditional bridal colour. However, the gown was also enhanced by ruffled feathery detail. It was an eye-catching layer that made the gown look more contemporary. The sprinkle of feathers made the gown wispy, lightweight, and fun. Priyanka paired her white gown with beige-hued Louboutin pumps, which notched up her look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece. The makeup was nude and spruced up by a matte lip shade. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.