- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 6 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports F1 Raceweek: Vettel and Leclerc - when team-mates collide
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Well, it seems wedding is around the corner for Priyanka Chopra. The actress had quite a weekend as her stylist, Mimi Cuttrell took to her social media to post a picture of Priyanka. The diva looked absolutely gorgeous in her traditional white dress, which was a cross between dreamy and reality.
Priyanka wore a gown by Marchesa for the joyous celebration. It was an off-shouldered piece that was structured and razor-sharp, but it also had an abstract and imaginative side to it. The bodice was satiny and was crafted from a free-flowing soft fabric, which accentuated her slender frame. The gown also featured subtle floral embroidery, which added an interesting dimension to her outfit.
Her gown was splashed in an ivory hue- the traditional bridal colour. However, the gown was also enhanced by ruffled feathery detail. It was an eye-catching layer that made the gown look more contemporary. The sprinkle of feathers made the gown wispy, lightweight, and fun. Priyanka paired her white gown with beige-hued Louboutin pumps, which notched up her look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece. The makeup was nude and spruced up by a matte lip shade. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.