Well, it seems wedding is around the corner for Priyanka Chopra. The actress had quite a weekend as her stylist, Mimi Cuttrell took to her social media to post a picture of Priyanka. The diva looked absolutely gorgeous in her traditional white dress, which was a cross between dreamy and reality.
Priyanka wore a gown by Marchesa for the joyous celebration. It was an off-shouldered piece that was structured and razor-sharp, but it also had an abstract and imaginative side to it. The bodice was satiny and was crafted from a free-flowing soft fabric, which accentuated her slender frame. The gown also featured subtle floral embroidery, which added an interesting dimension to her outfit.
Her gown was splashed in an ivory hue- the traditional bridal colour. However, the gown was also enhanced by ruffled feathery detail. It was an eye-catching layer that made the gown look more contemporary. The sprinkle of feathers made the gown wispy, lightweight, and fun. Priyanka paired her white gown with beige-hued Louboutin pumps, which notched up her look.
She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece. The makeup was nude and spruced up by a matte lip shade. Her side-swept tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Priyanka Chopra's outfit of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma