TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
When it comes to fashion, Priyanka wears what others would be scared to even try. The gorgeous actress can literally sport anything and make it look rocking. She dresses so confidently and you can not even think of putting her in a box- her style sense is as diverse as the roles she plays on the screen.
This time, she left no stone unturned to surprise us and had us gasping for breath. The 'Baywatch' star didn't wear yellow, or a white, or a purple, but a bright orange attire. And we have to agree that this extremely vibrant outfit could have easily been an easy recipe for trollers, but Priyanka nailed it.
It was a fluorescent pantsuit that blazed bright but only made our eyes get wider. This full-sleeved pantsuit was such a difficult attire to carry that we have to give PeeCee full points to pull it off. It was a crisp V-necked pantsuit with a heavy bodice and Priyanka teamed it with matching straight-fit cigarette pants.
She wore lighter-hued embellished sandals with her orange attire and left her side-swept hair loose. Her makeup was quite dewy and she accessorised her kickass look with sleek danglers.
A post shared by Team Priyanka Chopra (@team_pc_) on Jul 12, 2018 at 11:57pm PDT
Well, her pantsuit is the best we have seen in months. Priyanka Chopra truly dresses for fun and we love that about her. She clearly seemed to be enjoying herself sitting on a swing against a dreamy backdrop at Vogue x Saks event.
We might have got a colour inspiration but that colour is kinda tough to pull off, isn't it?