- 2 hrs ago Different Styles Of Earrings For Long, Medium And Short Hair That Will Guaranteed Steal Attention
- 2 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Quotes That You Can Share With Each Other
- 4 hrs ago If Not Fitness Routine Videos Then Let Hina Khan’s Cool Gym Look Inspire You To Workout Daily
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Anushka Sharma, Sania Mirza, Kourtney Kardashian And More
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep On KGF 2: I Wouldn’t Have Done What Sanjay Dutt Sir Is Capable Of
- Automobiles Hero Reveals New Seat Covers And Helmet For The XPulse 200 BS6
- Technology ISRO To Launch Brazil’s Amazonia-1 Satellite Next Month
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City to offer two players for Koulibaly, Liverpool won't pursue Thiago
- News Chaos out there says US national who does not want to leave Kerala
- Finance Jio Platforms Receives Payments From 4 More Investors On Stake Sale Deals
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
When it comes to fashion, Priyanka wears what others would be scared to even try. The gorgeous actress can literally sport anything and make it look rocking. She dresses so confidently and you can not even think of putting her in a box- her style sense is as diverse as the roles she plays on the screen.
This time, she left no stone unturned to surprise us and had us gasping for breath. The 'Baywatch' star didn't wear yellow, or a white, or a purple, but a bright orange attire. And we have to agree that this extremely vibrant outfit could have easily been an easy recipe for trollers, but Priyanka nailed it.
It was a fluorescent pantsuit that blazed bright but only made our eyes get wider. This full-sleeved pantsuit was such a difficult attire to carry that we have to give PeeCee full points to pull it off. It was a crisp V-necked pantsuit with a heavy bodice and Priyanka teamed it with matching straight-fit cigarette pants.
She wore lighter-hued embellished sandals with her orange attire and left her side-swept hair loose. Her makeup was quite dewy and she accessorised her kickass look with sleek danglers.
Well, her pantsuit is the best we have seen in months. Priyanka Chopra truly dresses for fun and we love that about her. She clearly seemed to be enjoying herself sitting on a swing against a dreamy backdrop at Vogue x Saks event.
We might have got a colour inspiration but that colour is kinda tough to pull off, isn't it?