Priyanka Chopra attended the Penguin's Annual Lecture in New Delhi yesterday. She looked splendid, as she delivered a moral lecture on 'Breaking the glass ceiling'.
Her style book was also stunning while she donned a pink coloured jumpsuit. The combination of the colour pink and a jumpsuit might make a bubbly impression in your mind, but this look was nothing like that. It was indeed very classy with a formal approach.
The attire had golden button on its parts and looked amazing with the special touch. PeeCee wore the pink jumpsuit with beige heels.
Did you like Priyanka's pink classy look? Do let us know in the comments section.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way