Priyanka Chopra attended the Penguin's Annual Lecture in New Delhi yesterday. She looked splendid, as she delivered a moral lecture on 'Breaking the glass ceiling'.
Her style book was also stunning while she donned a pink coloured jumpsuit. The combination of the colour pink and a jumpsuit might make a bubbly impression in your mind, but this look was nothing like that. It was indeed very classy with a formal approach.
The attire had golden button on its parts and looked amazing with the special touch. PeeCee wore the pink jumpsuit with beige heels.
Did you like Priyanka's pink classy look? Do let us know in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon