- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 11 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
About last evening, Priyanka and Nick Jonas hosted a special party in association with Chopard at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival. Huma Qureshi, Diana Penty, and Hina Khan also graced the glittering occasion. For the event, Priyanka donned a dress that came from the label, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. She looked absolutely stylish and gave us party outfit goals.
The actress wore a risqué halter number that was accentuated by sharp cuts and plunging neckline. The grey and black beaded dress was detailed with a layered ruffled slit and this dress of hers was not quite anybody's cup of tea. It was an amazing number, which Priyanka teamed with black pointed heels, which complemented her dress.
The actress carried a miniature black sling bag with her and accessorised her look with dazzling earrings from Chopard, which spruced up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Priyanka again completed her look with a ponytail, which suited her. She looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.