- 4 min ago 'Breaking Bad Habits': Assam Police Tweets A Message Against Drug Abuse In The Coolest Way Ever
- 5 min ago With LMIFWSS20 Grand Finale, Kangana Ranaut Proves Why She Matters As A Showstopper
- 10 min ago Weekly Horoscope: 13 October To 19 October
- 32 min ago World Students’ Day: A Quick 5 Minute Make-up Routine For College Girls
- Finance What Is Assignment In Life Insurance? Know All
- Movies Varun Dhawan Bags His First Biopic; To Play Arun Kheterpal In Sriram Raghavan's Next!
- Sports Sourav Ganguly timeline: From India captain to BCCI president
- Technology BSNL To Launch 4G Services In West Bengal: Report
- News Biggest pressure on Pak from anti-terror watchdog FATF: Doval
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Tour M Diesel Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.80 Lakh
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
About last evening, Priyanka and Nick Jonas hosted a special party in association with Chopard at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival. Huma Qureshi, Diana Penty, and Hina Khan also graced the glittering occasion. For the event, Priyanka donned a dress that came from the label, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini. She looked absolutely stylish and gave us party outfit goals.
The actress wore a risqué halter number that was accentuated by sharp cuts and plunging neckline. The grey and black beaded dress was detailed with a layered ruffled slit and this dress of hers was not quite anybody's cup of tea. It was an amazing number, which Priyanka teamed with black pointed heels, which complemented her dress.
The actress carried a miniature black sling bag with her and accessorised her look with dazzling earrings from Chopard, which spruced up her avatar. The makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and subtle kohl. Priyanka again completed her look with a ponytail, which suited her. She looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.