- 2 hrs ago National Cancer Survivors Day (7 June): Stomach Cancer Causes, Symptoms, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kajol, Dia Mirza And Other B-Town Divas Give Dupatta Goals To Beat The Heat This Summer
- 4 hrs ago World Environment Day 2020: What The Fashion Industry Has Done To The Environment!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 05 June 2020
- Technology Mitron App Likely To Come Back On Google Play; No Relief For Remove China Apps
- Movies World Environment Day 2020: Arjun Kapoor Urges Fans To Reduce The Use Of Plastic
- Sports Coronavirus: Premier League to allow five substitutions
- News COVID-19: With record pace of Coronavirus cases, India to likely overtake Italy in 2 days
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 Recharge Electric SUV Being Evaluated For Indian Market
- Finance Hexaware Technologies Locked In 20% Upper Circuit On Delisting Plan
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Priyanka Chopra Jonas has conquered the social media with her Parisian fashion statements. With her recent outfits, she has left us speechless and raised the fashion bar for all her contemporaries. Previously, the actress had been spotted in a Peter Pilotto metallic ensemble, pink separates by Escada, and the ruffle wrap dress by Alexandra O'Neill. However, she wowed us the most with her black and white outfits. Let's find out what those outfits were and who were the designers.
The Black Formal Separates
So, lately Priyanka Chopra Jonas had the mercury rising in her all-black ensemble that was designed by Rosetta Getty. She was a picture of elegance in her ensemble, which consisted of a strapless blouse and a structured long skirt. The blouse was wrinkled and the leather skirt was knotted at the waist and featured a deep slit at the back. The actress looked effortless and carried a chic box bag with her. She accessorised her look with a metallic bracelet and the make-up was enhanced by a deep red lip shade. The sleek tresses completed her stunning avatar.
The Ivory Casual Outfit
Priyanka can quite easily make a humble nightsuit attire look glamorous. She was spotted sauntering the Paris streets with Nick Jonas. Her choice of outfit was laid back and comfy, and designed by Victoria Beckham. So, she teamed her flared collared shirt with complementing pyjamas. Her ensemble was totally sheer and notched up by subtle prints. She paired her ensemble with shimmery golden sandals and wore a delicate neckpiece to notch up her look. Priyanka carried a beige purse with her and the make-up was nude-toned with a matte maroon lip shade. The signature tresses rounded out her off-duty avatar.
So, which look of Priyanka's did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.