- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Salman Khan On Bigg Boss 13: ‘Part Of Mine Wants To Cut That Part And Throw It Out’
- News Rahul Jinnah more appropriate name for Rahul Gandhi: BJP
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Preity Zinta was seen gracing Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash two days ago and now the actress came dressed in a Seema Khan outfit for Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. She looked classy in her traditional attire, which was a strict departure from bold reds, blacks, and golds. On the contrary, we have noticed Preity wearing a lot of pastel hues.
Preity donned a lime green-hued anarkali, which was one of the best outfits at the event. It featured a cropped blouse bodice that was intricately embellished in gold sequins and the remaining portion of her attire was plain-hued with subtle mukaish. The hemline of her attire was done with glittering gold work.
She also draped a translucent dupatta with her outfit that was lightweight and bordered with heavy gold work. Preity accessorised her look with elaborate bangles and stunning danglers. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
So, how did you find Preity Zinta's traditional look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.