- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Unfit Bhuvi prompts India to summon Saini as net bowler
- News Kejriwal urges Centre to increase Delhi's water share; promises 24x7 water supply by 2024
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Preity Zinta was seen gracing Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash two days ago and now the actress came dressed in a Seema Khan outfit for Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. She looked classy in her traditional attire, which was a strict departure from bold reds, blacks, and golds. On the contrary, we have noticed Preity wearing a lot of pastel hues.
Preity donned a lime green-hued anarkali, which was one of the best outfits at the event. It featured a cropped blouse bodice that was intricately embellished in gold sequins and the remaining portion of her attire was plain-hued with subtle mukaish. The hemline of her attire was done with glittering gold work.
She also draped a translucent dupatta with her outfit that was lightweight and bordered with heavy gold work. Preity accessorised her look with elaborate bangles and stunning danglers. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
So, how did you find Preity Zinta's traditional look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.