TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Preity Zinta was seen gracing Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash two days ago and now the actress came dressed in a Seema Khan outfit for Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. She looked classy in her traditional attire, which was a strict departure from bold reds, blacks, and golds. On the contrary, we have noticed Preity wearing a lot of pastel hues.
Preity donned a lime green-hued anarkali, which was one of the best outfits at the event. It featured a cropped blouse bodice that was intricately embellished in gold sequins and the remaining portion of her attire was plain-hued with subtle mukaish. The hemline of her attire was done with glittering gold work.
She also draped a translucent dupatta with her outfit that was lightweight and bordered with heavy gold work. Preity accessorised her look with elaborate bangles and stunning danglers. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
So, how did you find Preity Zinta's traditional look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.