Preity Zinta was seen gracing Shah Rukh Khan's Diwali bash two days ago and now the actress came dressed in a Seema Khan outfit for Shilpa Shetty's Diwali bash. She looked classy in her traditional attire, which was a strict departure from bold reds, blacks, and golds. On the contrary, we have noticed Preity wearing a lot of pastel hues.
Preity donned a lime green-hued anarkali, which was one of the best outfits at the event. It featured a cropped blouse bodice that was intricately embellished in gold sequins and the remaining portion of her attire was plain-hued with subtle mukaish. The hemline of her attire was done with glittering gold work.
She also draped a translucent dupatta with her outfit that was lightweight and bordered with heavy gold work. Preity accessorised her look with elaborate bangles and stunning danglers. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The wavy tresses rounded off her ethnic avatar.
So, how did you find Preity Zinta's traditional look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar