Preity Zinta recently attended the India Today Conclave and it was absolutely wonderful to see and listen to one of our favourite actresses talking about myriad topics- right from Salman Khan to #MeToo movement. For the occasion, Preity was dressed in a very smart attire and gave boss lady vibes but with her charming dimpled smile.
Her attire came from one of the leading fashion label, Marks & Spencer. Her pantsuit ensemble was from the brand's latest Per Una collection and Preity looked more than just stunning in it. Styled by Leepakshi Ellawadi, Preity's look was a cross between formal and casual. Coming to her attire, it consisted of a structural coat that featured overlapping lapeled collar and full bracelet sleeves.
She paired her coat with matching straight-fit and crisp pants. Her outfit celebrated the autumn season, as it was dipped in the earthy tone. It was a muted-hued attire, which the actress paired with shiny golden-hued pointed pumps.
Her makeup was natural and light. It was marked by a soft eye makeup and pink lip shade. She rounded off her look with side-parted curly tresses.
We thought Preity Zinta's style statement was a lot relatable. It was the style that we could ace too- definitely as inspiring as her words of wisdom.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019