- Technology Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Preity Zinta recently attended the India Today Conclave and it was absolutely wonderful to see and listen to one of our favourite actresses talking about myriad topics- right from Salman Khan to #MeToo movement. For the occasion, Preity was dressed in a very smart attire and gave boss lady vibes but with her charming dimpled smile.
Her attire came from one of the leading fashion label, Marks & Spencer. Her pantsuit ensemble was from the brand's latest Per Una collection and Preity looked more than just stunning in it. Styled by Leepakshi Ellawadi, Preity's look was a cross between formal and casual. Coming to her attire, it consisted of a structural coat that featured overlapping lapeled collar and full bracelet sleeves.
She paired her coat with matching straight-fit and crisp pants. Her outfit celebrated the autumn season, as it was dipped in the earthy tone. It was a muted-hued attire, which the actress paired with shiny golden-hued pointed pumps.
Her makeup was natural and light. It was marked by a soft eye makeup and pink lip shade. She rounded off her look with side-parted curly tresses.
We thought Preity Zinta's style statement was a lot relatable. It was the style that we could ace too- definitely as inspiring as her words of wisdom.