TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Preity Zinta and Parineeti Chopra were papped on the streets of Mumbai. Both actresses were seen sporting a classic combination. They would have most definitely twinned had they walked together. According to us, both looked awesome in their respective outfits.
So, coming to Preity first, the actress wore a formal full-sleeved white shirt, which was sharply collared and structured. Preity paired it with straight-fit denims, which we thought was a timeless teaming. Her jeans were folded and she paired her ensemble with black and white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a wristband and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was makeup free and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Parineeti, on the other hand, wore a white shirt, which was enhanced by sheer fabric and was quarter-sleeved. She paired it with blue-hued jeans that were slightly flared towards the end. The actress teamed her outfit with flats and her makeup was highlighted by a neon pink lip shade. The burgundy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Preity's or Parineeti's?