- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Preity Zinta and Parineeti Chopra were papped on the streets of Mumbai. Both actresses were seen sporting a classic combination. They would have most definitely twinned had they walked together. According to us, both looked awesome in their respective outfits.
So, coming to Preity first, the actress wore a formal full-sleeved white shirt, which was sharply collared and structured. Preity paired it with straight-fit denims, which we thought was a timeless teaming. Her jeans were folded and she paired her ensemble with black and white shoes, which went well with her outfit. The actress wore a wristband and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her look was makeup free and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Parineeti, on the other hand, wore a white shirt, which was enhanced by sheer fabric and was quarter-sleeved. She paired it with blue-hued jeans that were slightly flared towards the end. The actress teamed her outfit with flats and her makeup was highlighted by a neon pink lip shade. The burgundy side-swept tresses rounded off her look.
So, whose look did you like more? Was it Preity's or Parineeti's?