- 6 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- 9 hrs ago Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago Ayudha Puja 2020: Here's The Muhurta, Puja Vidhi And Significance Of This Festival
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Padsicle? How To Make And Use It To Soothe Postpartum Pain
- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Over the years, airports have become a fashion platform. The celebs are no longer dressed in the casuals at the airport, they have, in fact, stepped up their fashion game. Here are some of the celebs, who wooed us with their airport avatars recently. They gave us some eye-catching airport fashion goals. Let's find out, who these divas were.
Raveena Tandon mesmerised us with her smart black dress at the airport. It was a full-sleeved dress, backed by comfort quotient, and looked absolutely travel-worthy. It was a cross between casual and glam and Raveena pulled it off effortlessly. Her dress was detailed with a zipper and pockets. She teamed her attire with white-hued sports shoes. She accessorised her look with small hoop earrings. We loved her look except for the bold red lip shade, which we thought didn't go well with her outfit.
You might love her fashion sense or you might not like it at all, the fact is that you cannot ignore Parineeti Chopra. We love that she takes fashion risks and this one paid off. Parineeti looked impressive in her earthy-hued outfit, which gave us tropical vacay goals. The actress returned from Bangkok looking fresh. She paired her white-hued crop top with matching hot pants and draped a long grey-striped shrug, which notched up her look. Parineeti's lip shade was to-die-for.
Ileana D' Cruz gave her breezy number a glam twist. We absolutely loved her white dress, which we thought was classy for a reason. She wore a noodle-strapped dress, which was laidback and enhanced by an asymmetrical hemline and a small front slit. The white dress was detailed with intricate patterns and Ileana draped a shiny golden shrug. This particular addition gave her look a glamorous touch. She paired her outfit with bondage-inspired heels, and her makeup was nude.
Manushi Chhillar definitely has a jet-setting life. She is frequently spotted at the airports and well, it seems that pink is one of her favourite hues. So, recently, she gave us bossy vibes with her pink pantsuit. Manushi sported a full-sleeved jacket and paired it with matching short pants. It was a structured attire, which she paired with lavender-hued pumps. She carried a small clutch with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. Her makeup was glossy, hairdo was impeccable, and she was all smiles.
So, whose airport look you loved the most? Tell us in the comment section.