A year later, Manushi Chhillar's style has evolved and become more experimental. The reigning Miss World has stepped up her fashion game and also hasn't shied away from donning something bold and quirky. She has proved us over and over again that her fashion is effortless, fresh, and moody.
So, for her latest airport style, she sported a rather glam and quirky number. Her dress was certainly eye-catching and would have impressed even the seasoned fashionistas. It was dipped in the shade of pink and was a halter-necked piece. Asymmetry was quite evident in her attire and the bodice was clearly one-shouldered and accentuated by a sash and a metallic belt.
This dress was meant for a morning red carpet function, because of the hue. Manushi's attire featured a deep side slit and was also detailed with pleats. She paired it with contrasting coloured pumps and accessorised her look with studs. Manushi also carried a sling bag with her. Her makeup was every inch dreamy, with a lip shade that matched with the hue of her dress.
Manushi's impeccable high bun rounded off her airport look. So, how did you find her avatar of the day? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar