- News Vikram Lander was just 33m away from touch down
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
A year later, Manushi Chhillar's style has evolved and become more experimental. The reigning Miss World has stepped up her fashion game and also hasn't shied away from donning something bold and quirky. She has proved us over and over again that her fashion is effortless, fresh, and moody.
So, for her latest airport style, she sported a rather glam and quirky number. Her dress was certainly eye-catching and would have impressed even the seasoned fashionistas. It was dipped in the shade of pink and was a halter-necked piece. Asymmetry was quite evident in her attire and the bodice was clearly one-shouldered and accentuated by a sash and a metallic belt.
This dress was meant for a morning red carpet function, because of the hue. Manushi's attire featured a deep side slit and was also detailed with pleats. She paired it with contrasting coloured pumps and accessorised her look with studs. Manushi also carried a sling bag with her. Her makeup was every inch dreamy, with a lip shade that matched with the hue of her dress.
Manushi's impeccable high bun rounded off her airport look. So, how did you find her avatar of the day? Let us know in the comment section.