A year later, Manushi Chhillar's style has evolved and become more experimental. The reigning Miss World has stepped up her fashion game and also hasn't shied away from donning something bold and quirky. She has proved us over and over again that her fashion is effortless, fresh, and moody.
So, for her latest airport style, she sported a rather glam and quirky number. Her dress was certainly eye-catching and would have impressed even the seasoned fashionistas. It was dipped in the shade of pink and was a halter-necked piece. Asymmetry was quite evident in her attire and the bodice was clearly one-shouldered and accentuated by a sash and a metallic belt.
This dress was meant for a morning red carpet function, because of the hue. Manushi's attire featured a deep side slit and was also detailed with pleats. She paired it with contrasting coloured pumps and accessorised her look with studs. Manushi also carried a sling bag with her. Her makeup was every inch dreamy, with a lip shade that matched with the hue of her dress.
Manushi's impeccable high bun rounded off her airport look. So, how did you find her avatar of the day? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship