- 30 min ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 1 hr ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- 2 hrs ago Turner Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Sports I and R Ashwin were communicating in three to four languages: Hanuma Vihari recalls heroic partnership at SCG
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Want to give a casual update to your wardrobe? If you are nodding your head, we have you sorted. Pooja Hegde and Aditi Rao Hydari recently inspired us with their casual wear. The two actresses looked cool as they stepped out in the city. We have decoded their outfits for you so that you can take cues on looking cooler.
Pooja Hegde's Casual Outfit
Pooja Hegde exuded cool vibes as she stepped out in the city in her casual wear. She wore a white-hued top and paired it with a pair of blue-hued distressed denims and pink shirt-style jacket. The actress also wore white-hued sports shoes to notch up her look. She kept her look jewellery-free but following the safety protocol amid COVID-19 pandemic, the diva wore a black mask. The long side-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Aditi Rao Hydari's Casual Outfit
For a virtual event, Aditi Rao Hydari opted for a casual avatar. She made a strong case for a white shirt-blue jeans combination. The actress was styled by Sanam Ratansi and she wore a collared white shirt and high-waist distressed denims from Zara. The diva teamed her ensemble with Aprajita Toor sandals. Her chic neckpiece was from H&M. Aditi also wore a pair of tiny hoops and a classy watch to up her look. The makeup was enhanced by light-pink lip shade and subtle kohl with pink eye shadow. The long highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like more? Let us know that.