- 12 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 15 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 18 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- News COVID-19 vaccination can be taken during Ramzan: Islamic scholars
- Sports JUST IN: Ben Stokes of Rajasthan Royals to miss IPL 2021 with a broken finger
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Playback singers Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh are all set to tie the knot this weekend and the celebrations have already begun. The couple recently kickstarted their pre-wedding festivities with their haldi ceremony and the pictures have taken the internet by storm. For the special function, the duo got dressed in their mustard numbers and looked absolutely adorable as they twinned with each other. While Neha looked beautiful in a saree, Rohanpreet, on the other hand, sported kurta-pyjama. So, let us take a close look at their outfits for couple fashion goals.
So, Neha Kakkar was decked up in a mustard-hued simple plain saree by Shilpi Ahuja and looked extremely beautiful. She draped the perfectly-pleated pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a matching half-sleeved plunging-neckline blouse. Styled by Ritz Sony, the soon bride-to-be accessorised her look with white-pearls detailed heavy metallic earrings rings, and anklet from Indiatrend and Just Peachy while the white and yellow flower detailed maang tikka and bracelet, upped her look.
With the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Neha slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Tiny black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, soft blush, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses into a messy bun and adorned it with a pretty mogra.
On the other hand, Rohanpreet Singh sported a full-sleeved mandarin-collar half-placket mustard kurta and teamed it with white pyjama. The dapper singer draped a multi-hued dupatta over her one shoulder that featured different intricate patterns. He completed his look with a pair of white juttis that came from Italian Shoes Company. Rohanpreet notched up his look with a gold-toned chain and ring. With white turban and half-beard look, he rounded out his avatar.
We really liked these outfits of Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh. Not just their outfits were lovely but also their adorable poses for the pictures stole our heart. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Congratulations Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh!
Pic Credits: Neha Kakkar