- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 6 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 6 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology India Sold 204.5 Million WiFi Enabled Devices In 2018
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Breezy and dainty, Nargis Fakhri was like a breath of fresh air in her dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous and made our day with this flowy number. Her look was natural and with this number, Nargis gave us major travel vacay vibes. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, the actress wore a flared black dress that was accentuated by multitude of white dots. It was a comfy ensemble with bell sleeves, which were highlighted and bordered by lace accents. This number of Nargis' was perfect for a morning breakfast date and she paired it with black loafers with shiny accents.
The makeup was refreshing with a light pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. Her look was surprisingly jewellery-free. Nargis was a vision to behold. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.