- Movies Asuran Box Office Collections 10 Days: Dhanush Starrer Is Racing Ahead!
- News 10 dead, many injured as building falls after cylinder blow
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 70.88
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Sports Griffin claims maiden PGA Tour title at Houston Open
- Automobiles Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Mrunal Thakur, started the promotions of her upcoming film, 'Super 30' on a high fashionable note. Her ensemble was about myriad patterns and muted hue. Styled by Who Wore What When, Mrunal's ensemble seemed ideal for light formal soirées. Let's talk about her ensemble and styling.
So, Mrunal's outfit came from the label, Divya By Divya Anand. It consisted of a flared shirt and a complementing skirt. Her shirt was collared, flowy, and accentuated by miniature prints. The high-waist volumnious skirt was adorned with gorgeous leaf patterns. The skirt was subtly pleated and went well with her shirt.
The 'Love Sonia' actress upped her look and gave it a 'desi' touch by wearing statement earrings. She also carried a textured brown purse, which looked very vintage. Both her earrings and bag came from Tribe Amrapali. The make-up was nude-toned and enhanced by bronzer. She wore a nude-toned glossy lip shade and brownish-pink eye shadow. The impeccable ponytail suited her and completed her event avatar. Come autumn season and we want to ace this look of Mrunal Thakur's. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.