- 22 min ago Sulforaphane: Benefits, Side Effects And Food Sources
- 34 min ago Diana Penty's Chic Feather Yellow Dress Made Us Miss Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's Cannes 2015 Gown
- 1 hr ago Diana Penty's Cannes Wardrobe Took A Feathered Turn And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- Movies Laal Kaptaan First Look: Saif Ali Khan Looks Deadly As Naga Sadhu In This Revenge Drama!
- Finance Zomato Offers Cashback For Correct Prediction Of Next PM
- News Amit Shah to host a dinner for NDA leaders tomorrow, says report
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro to support slow-motion video recording at 960fps
- Automobiles Fiat’s Plan To Stay Afloat — Surviving The Lean Phase
- Sports Barcelona held, Real Madrid end La Liga campaign with 12th loss
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bipasha Basu's fashion has always been strong and classy. The actress just gave us traditional outfit goals and made us go swooning all over her in this SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi ensemble. It was a resplendent attire, which celebrated Indian heritage and colours. However, the hues incorporated in her ethnic outfit rather spoke about contemporary India.
We thought her lehenga looked sophisticated and deceptively simple. Also, we were impressed by the harmonious mix of two contrasting patterns on her lehenga. It was an eye-catching attire and totally inspired us to go festive. So, the blouse of her outfit was full-sleeved and featured sharp V-neck. The pink-coloured blouse was pretty structured and adorned with miniature golden patterns.
However, not just the blouse, her A-length pleated skirt too matched the blouse in terms of hue and pattern used. What stepped up her humble lehenga was her dupatta. Bipasha's dupatta was draped like a sari pallu in a Gujarati style. It totally contrasted her entire attire but still didn't steal the thunder.
Her dupatta was dipped in the ivory shade and accentuated by baby pink floral prints. The golden border also notched up her ensemble and defined her lightweight dupatta.
Bipasha wore complementing ethnic jhumkis by Azotiique by Varun Raheja and her makeup was dewy. She wore a bold lip shade and smoky eyes completed her stunning avatar. The diva rounded off her look with a bun that gave her look a romantic touch.
So, we loved Bipasha's traditional outfit of the day. What about you?