- 8 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 11 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 11 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 11 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The very hot Bipasha Basu is these days vacationing in England with her hubby Karan Singh Grover and her family. And well, she gave us a travel wear goal. The dusky beauty stunned us all as she donned a bohemian look in a colonial place and made it work.
She was making fashionable splashes at Stonehenge and looked extremely relaxed and cheerful with her loved ones. The leggy lass took to Instagram to post many pictures and made us want to travel too on our working day.
With her vibrant attire, Bipasha brought liveliness to this serious place, which was marked by lush greenery and, of course, pre-historic rough-cut stones in the backdrop. She wore such a sexy outfit that our jaws dropped and well she must have definitely shot up the mercury levels in England. The actress wore a hot black noodle-strapped sheer black top and paired it with black-hot shorts.
But we loved her floral-inspired coat more as it was what enhanced the outfit. Her kaftan-sleeved overcoat was adorned with red and yellow bright floral embroidery. It was a loose-fitting shrug that had a Kashmiri touch and tassles at the end, which made it look very hippy.
Bipasha accessorised her look with tribal bangles, a sleek pendant, round-framed rimmed aviators, and, of course, the bright red Prada purse that was so drool-worthy.
Her makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and her side-swept brown tresses were to-die-for.
So, how did you find Bipasha Basu's bohemian avatar?