TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Manushi Chhillar is on a world tour and her latest destination was China, where she was crowned Miss World last year. The beauty queen looked ravishing as she posed and preened for shutterbugs in a glazing black gown that we thought was rip-roaring and dramatic.
We must say that this was one of the boldest numbers, which Manushi has donned in the past couple of months. It was an off-shouldered number that accentuated her slender frame. This attire of hers was perfect for a red carpet night and glamorous opera evenings. It featured a structured bodice and a deep slit with an asymmetrical train.
There was a sprinkle of fine silver embellishment that adorned her gown and notched up the whole effect. It gave the gown a much-needed glamorous touch and she paired her ensemble with subtle golden-hued pencil heels. Manushi didn't sport a lot of accessories but just a delicate choker. Her makeup was a cross between smoky and nude. Her eyes were marked by dark kohl but her lips were dipped in a nude shade.
She wore an impeccable middle-parted bun to spruce up her avatar. Well, we totally loved Manushi's look of the day? How about you? Tell us in the comment section.