Manushi Chhillar is on a world tour and her latest destination was China, where she was crowned Miss World last year. The beauty queen looked ravishing as she posed and preened for shutterbugs in a glazing black gown that we thought was rip-roaring and dramatic.
We must say that this was one of the boldest numbers, which Manushi has donned in the past couple of months. It was an off-shouldered number that accentuated her slender frame. This attire of hers was perfect for a red carpet night and glamorous opera evenings. It featured a structured bodice and a deep slit with an asymmetrical train.
There was a sprinkle of fine silver embellishment that adorned her gown and notched up the whole effect. It gave the gown a much-needed glamorous touch and she paired her ensemble with subtle golden-hued pencil heels. Manushi didn't sport a lot of accessories but just a delicate choker. Her makeup was a cross between smoky and nude. Her eyes were marked by dark kohl but her lips were dipped in a nude shade.
She wore an impeccable middle-parted bun to spruce up her avatar. Well, we totally loved Manushi's look of the day? How about you? Tell us in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar