- 9 hrs ago RIP Captain Deepak Vasanth Sathe: Brave Decorated IAF Officer Who Saved Lives On An Ill- Fated Plane
- 12 hrs ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 14 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Special Offers Electronic Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Automobiles Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Manisha Koirala, whose Netflix series Maska is winning the audience, recently took to Instagram to share a throwback picture of hers. Her outfit was definitely an OOTD and perfect for official formal events. Styled by Surina Kakkar, we have decoded Manisha Koirala's attire and look for you.
The actress basically teamed her white shirt with blue jeans and gave it a jacket update. Now, this look is something we all could try at home for now. We loved how simply, Manisha exuded boss lady vibes. Her look was a cross between minimalist and maximalist. Her white shirt and denims were a classic combination and came from Zara India. The long jacket, which upped her look, was from Raw Mango. The silk brocade jacket gave her casual outfit a glam effect.
The actress paired her ensemble with tan-hued suede boots that went well with her ensemble. Apart from her attire and footwear, we also loved her statement choker that came from Amrapali. The makeup was highlighted by smoky kohl, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade. The impeccable high bun rounded out her avatar. Manisha Koirala looked classy as always. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Manisha Koirala's Instagram