- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Manisha Koirala recently graced the Society Pride of India Honours Awards and wore a white chikankari anarkali for the special occasion. The actress looked gorgeous in her traditional avatar and her styling was done impeccably by Surina Kakkar. So, let's decode her attire and look, which has all our attention.
So, Manisha's suit was by Manish Malhotra and it was an intricately-done number with a slit neckline and exquisite embroidery. Her attire was full-sleeved and accentuated by floral accents. Her ensemble reflected on the grandeur of the country. Dipped in an ivory hue, this attire was simple and elegant, perfect for light festive and wedding occasions. Manisha Koiralapulled off her attire gracefully. She also draped a light dupatta with meticulously-done border, which upped her look. She teamed her attire with embellished sandals, which went well with her outfit.
The actress accessorised her look with dainty earrings, which were from Anmol. Her bling rings came from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was dewy and highlighted by red lip shade. She contoured her cheekbones and upped her look with complementing eye shadow. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Manisha Koirala'sattire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.