- 15 min ago Juvenile Diabetes: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors And How To Manage
- 20 min ago Children's Day 2019: 10 Motivational Quotes By Jawahar Lal Nehru For Children
- 28 min ago International Men's Day 2019: 8 Signs When Women Need To Become An Emotional Support System For Men
- 1 hr ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Theatrical Rights Sold; No Buyers For Ala Vaikunthapurramloo Despite Promotions?
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Katy Perry set to perform in WC final at MCG on International Women's Day
- News Clash breaks out at BJP’s protest rally against the spurt in dengue cases
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
- Technology Apple Watch Series 6 With Enhanced Water-Resistant, Improved Performance Expected: Report
- Automobiles Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Travel Children's day 2019: Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
The Manikarnika actress, Kangana Ranaut is famous for her unique and elegant fashion sense. Be it for grand events or social gatherings, she has been inspiring us with her amazing sartorial choices. But what always catches our attention the most about her airport fashion game is that her airport outfits are very distinctive. She is always seen sporting comfy handloom outfits and that's what we absolutely love about Kangana Ranaut.
Recently, the actress was spotted at the Mumbai airport in a comfy salwar suit, which seemed perfect for daily wear. So, let's take a close look at her suit and decode her look.
So, Kangana Ranaut was snapped in a pink and grey salwar suit, which came from Anita Dongre's collection. Her suit consisted of a pink-hued long kurti, which was accentuated by intricate white prints. Her loose grey salwar was enhanced by black patterns. She draped the grey-bordered pink-hued dupatta elegantly. Kangana completed her traditional look with a pair of matching juttis from Louis Vuitton. Her big brown-hued birkin bag came from Hermès.
The Simran actress ditched accessories. She added a stylish quotient to her look with a pair of oversized round reflectors, which came from Dior. Kangana Ranaut tied her wavy tresses back. The contoured cheekbones and jawline, filled brows, and glossy pink lip shade rounded out her look.
We really loved Kangana Ranaut's easy breezy airport look. What do you think about her pretty salwar suit? Share your opinions with us in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Kangana Ranaut.