The modern brides with liberated mindsets usually don't believe in sticking to the norms. Sometimes, they want to defy the conventions, particularly on their big day. With her ensemble, Malaika Arora Khan channelled the spirit of contemporary brides. The queen of catwalks, Malaika sashayed down the ramp for the label, Kehiaa by Kashmiraa.
She radiated the spirit of a bold and sensuous bride with her traditional separates. Her attire came from the label's collection, 'Arezzo'. Her outfit was designed in tune with the modern sensibilities. It was a fuss-free attire, dipped in contrasting shades. Yes, Malaika's attire was a celebration of hues, which are unconventional. Her ensemble blended the vibrant shade with muted hue.
So, she paired her blouse with a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was off-shouldered, reddish-golden in colour, and was beautifully embellished. It was accentuated by a metallic touch and Malaika's skirt came alive with earthy grey colour. It was an interesting colour-block and the skirt was enhanced by bright floral appliques.
She accessorised her look with stunning earrings, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. Malaika's side-swept tresses completed her bridal look. So, how did you find Malaika Arora Khan's showstopper look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts