TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
The modern brides with liberated mindsets usually don't believe in sticking to the norms. Sometimes, they want to defy the conventions, particularly on their big day. With her ensemble, Malaika Arora Khan channelled the spirit of contemporary brides. The queen of catwalks, Malaika sashayed down the ramp for the label, Kehiaa by Kashmiraa.
She radiated the spirit of a bold and sensuous bride with her traditional separates. Her attire came from the label's collection, 'Arezzo'. Her outfit was designed in tune with the modern sensibilities. It was a fuss-free attire, dipped in contrasting shades. Yes, Malaika's attire was a celebration of hues, which are unconventional. Her ensemble blended the vibrant shade with muted hue.
So, she paired her blouse with a voluminous skirt. Her blouse was off-shouldered, reddish-golden in colour, and was beautifully embellished. It was accentuated by a metallic touch and Malaika's skirt came alive with earthy grey colour. It was an interesting colour-block and the skirt was enhanced by bright floral appliques.
She accessorised her look with stunning earrings, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was light and highlighted by a soft pink lip shade. Malaika's side-swept tresses completed her bridal look. So, how did you find Malaika Arora Khan's showstopper look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.