- 6 min ago Probiotics And Prebiotics: What’s the Difference Between The Two And Why Are They Important?
- 51 min ago Shilpa Shetty Or Regina Cassandra, Who Pulled Off Picchika’s White Floral Saree Effortlessly?
- 4 hrs ago Pooja Banerjee Aka Nivedita Basu Gives Fashion Lessons On How To Nail Saree Look Stylishly
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2020
- Education Allahabad University Admit Card 2020 Released For UGAT And PGAT Exams
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Registers 25,000 Pre-Launch Bookings: Range-Topping GTX+ Receives Highest Demand
- Finance Lost Job Amid Pandemic : Here's Relief Under Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana
- Movies Nia Sharma Gets Severely Trolled For Her ‘Vulgar’ Birthday Cake; Netizens Call Her ‘Besharam’
- News Soon, railways to levy user fee as part of train fares
- Sports Gareth Bale next? Three times Premier League legends returned to their former clubs
- Technology How To Monitor Your Data On the Airtel Xstream Fiber App
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Malaika Arora is holidaying with Arjun Kapoor these days and the diva has been sharing her vacay pics on the social media. Her latest pic had her basking in the sun and sipping juice. The attire of the day was a neon green number, which she said was her colour of the season. This was the second time, this month that Malaika flaunted this hue. Let's talk about her latest attire.
So, Malaika wore separates and gave us a fun travel wear goal. Her neon green separates were bold and not quite everybody's cup of tea. It consisted of a neon gree bustier top, which she paired with matching shorts and a structured long jacket. Malaika also teamed her ensemble with a white belt and white shoes.
She accessorised her look with a dazzling watch and carried a silver purse with her. Malaika notched up her look with classy shades and the pink lip shade upped her look. The sleek bun rounded out her vacay avatar. Malaika looked absolutely amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.