- 3 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 3 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 5 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 5 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Sports India vs West Indies: Diana seeks complimentary passes for India-WI T20I in Mumbai
- Movies Big Brother: Streaming Rights Of The Mohanlal Movie Are Sold!
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Malaika Arora and Sonakshi Sinha were recently spotted in traditional suits. While one wore the suit for a casual occasion, the other gave us a light formal event goal. Their suits were beautiful and the looks were minimal. Malaika and Sonakshi looked effortless. Let's decode their outfits and looks.
So, Malaika Arora was spotted outside a saloon in an all-white suit. She looked pretty as a peach in her ensemble, which consisted of a short kurta with flared sleeves. It was a subtly-done kurta and she paired it with matching gharara pants. Well, this was not a particularly easy number to pull off but Malaika carried her attire with a lot of aplomb. She carried a small printed purse with her and accessorised her look with dark shades. The make-up was highlighted by a light pink lip shade. The sleek long tresses rounded out her off-duty avatar.
Sonakshi Sinha wore something pastel blue and grey for the event. She wore a kalidaar suit, which had all our attention and seemed perfect for festive occasions. Her kurta was intricately-embroidered with nature-inspired patterns and featured a front slit. She paired it with plain-hued flared pants, which went well with her kurta. Sonakshi wore elaborate juttis with her ensemble and sported shades. She also accessorised her look with statement earrings. The make-up was enhanced by a bright pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, Malaika or Sonakshi-whose ethnic attire would you like to try? Let us know that in the comment section.