- 10 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 19 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 20 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 21 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Unprovoked ceasefire violations to major push of terrorists: Pakistan ups the ante against India
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
In just a short span of time, Kriti Sanon has become one of the most prominent actresses of the Hindi film industry. The actress consistently oscillates between commercial and parallel cinema. With movies such as Bareilly Ki Barfi and the recent being, Arjun Patiala, Kriti Sanon's acting prowess is only getting better with time. However, apart from acting, the diva's fashion game has always been impressive. Right from her classy airport wears to her traditional outfits, Kriti is a class apart when it comes to dressing up. On her birthday, we have curated her latest top five fashion moments for some style inspiration.
In A Resplendent Lehenga
Kriti Sanon's latest fashion outing was at the ongoing FDCI India Couture Week 2019, where she walked down the ramp for designer duo, Shyamal and Bhumika. Her lehenga was light and perfect for women with modern sensibilities. Kriti Sanon's ensemble consisted of an embellished blouse and a voluminous floral skirt. She draped a complementing light dupatta with her attire and accessorised her look with elaborate jewellery, which were from Jewels of Jaipur. Her makeup was dewy-toned and side-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
In A Winged Outfit
For the GQ India party this year, which celebrated the best in fashion, Kriti Sanon stunned us all with a winged ensemble that was by Falguni & Shane Peacock. Her attire was meticulously embellished and was pretty risqué. However, the winged accent was what set her apart and she teamed her ensemble with silver heels. The diva accessorised her look with chic rings and the makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and silver eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
In A Bright Yellow Separates
Kriti Sanon exuded boss lady vibes but in a quirky style at one of the promotional rounds of Arjun Patiala. She wore a colour-blocked outfit and looked sassy. She teamed her black blouse with a structured yellow skirt and a long matching jacket. Kriti Sanon's yellow skirt and a jacket came from FKNS by Narendra Kumar. She teamed her ensemble with black and nude pencil heels. The actress accessorised her look with hoop earrings. The makeup was nude-toned and she completed her look with a bun.
In A Colour-Blocked Attire
The diva's airport fashion game is always awesome. Her airport outfits are always smart and she gives a lot of jet-setting fashion goals. So, this time, the actress was spotted at the airport in a colour-blocked 431-88 dress by Shweta Kapur that was rust orange-hued and the dress was colour-blocked by a black border. Kriti teamed her ensemble with a leopard-printed belt. Her makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade and she accessorised her look with dark shades. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
In A Festive Gharara Suit
Kriti Sanon looked impressive in a festive gharara suit, which she wore for Arjun Patiala promotions. Her ensemble was by Sukriti & Aakriti and it was dipped in a green hue. Kriti Sanon's ensemble was accentuated by meticulous floral accents and she teamed it with a green dupatta that featured a pink border. The actress wore jhumkis, which came from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Happy Birthday, Kriti Sanon!