- Sports India's oldest living first-class cricketer Vasant Raiji turns 100
- News 15-year-old Dalit girl gangraped inside car after consuming sedative-laced drink
- Technology Oppo Might Launch Its Financial Services In India This Year: Report
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 14 Box Office: Collections Slow Down As Week 2 Comes To An End
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood actor Kriti Sanon, whose film Arjun Patiala released today, walked down the ramp for Shyamal and Bhumika at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, which was presented by Hindustan Times. The designer duo presented their collection, 'The Renaissance Muse' and Kriti Sanon looked radiant as she set the ramp ablaze as a Shyamal and Bhumika bride.
The actress wore a resplendent lehenga that was a departure from the traditional sensibilities and showed the country in a modern light. Her attire consisted of a glittering golden blouse that featured sheer billowing half sleeves and the complementing skirt was voluminous and intricately embroidered. While the corset bustier was beautifully embellished, the skirt was meticulously accentuated by floral accents. The embroidered details added vibrancy and enhanced Kriti Sanon's bridal attire.
What we loved about the attire that it was actually wearable and functional as it seemed light. The dupatta also exuded fuss-free vibes and was adorned with floral designs. Kriti Sanon wore a gold, pearl, and a green gemstone jewellery set that comprised statement neckpiece, a stunning finger ring, and elegant jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Jewels of Jaipur. The makeup was highlighted by a vibrant shade of pink and the eye makeup was subtle. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Kriti Sanon looked fabulous. What do you think about her bridal look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.