- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Bollywood actor Kriti Sanon, whose film Arjun Patiala released today, walked down the ramp for Shyamal and Bhumika at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, which was presented by Hindustan Times. The designer duo presented their collection, 'The Renaissance Muse' and Kriti Sanon looked radiant as she set the ramp ablaze as a Shyamal and Bhumika bride.
The actress wore a resplendent lehenga that was a departure from the traditional sensibilities and showed the country in a modern light. Her attire consisted of a glittering golden blouse that featured sheer billowing half sleeves and the complementing skirt was voluminous and intricately embroidered. While the corset bustier was beautifully embellished, the skirt was meticulously accentuated by floral accents. The embroidered details added vibrancy and enhanced Kriti Sanon's bridal attire.
What we loved about the attire that it was actually wearable and functional as it seemed light. The dupatta also exuded fuss-free vibes and was adorned with floral designs. Kriti Sanon wore a gold, pearl, and a green gemstone jewellery set that comprised statement neckpiece, a stunning finger ring, and elegant jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Jewels of Jaipur. The makeup was highlighted by a vibrant shade of pink and the eye makeup was subtle. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Kriti Sanon looked fabulous. What do you think about her bridal look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.