- 6 hrs ago COVID-19: WHO Official Says The Virus Could Have Existed Long Before Outbreak
- 7 hrs ago Tabu Mesmerises With Her Look And Costumes In A Suitable Boy!
- 7 hrs ago 9 Healthy Ways To Strengthen The Relationship With Your In-Laws
- 8 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Here Are Some Forgotten Freedom Fighters You Should Know About
- Movies Sara Ali Khan’s Driver Tests Positive For COVID-19, Actress And Family Test Negative
- News WHO team arrives in China to find coronavirus origin
- Sports Coronavirus: No fans at PGA Tour events for rest of season
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation In June Grows At 6.09%; Breaches RBI Target
- Automobiles New-Generation Kia Carnival Interiors Revealed Officially: Expected To Arrive In India By 2022
- Technology Mystery OnePlus Smartphone Pops Up On Geekbench: Is It The OnePlus Nord Lite?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Bollywood actor Kriti Sanon, whose film Arjun Patiala released today, walked down the ramp for Shyamal and Bhumika at the FDCI India Couture Week 2019, which was presented by Hindustan Times. The designer duo presented their collection, 'The Renaissance Muse' and Kriti Sanon looked radiant as she set the ramp ablaze as a Shyamal and Bhumika bride.
The actress wore a resplendent lehenga that was a departure from the traditional sensibilities and showed the country in a modern light. Her attire consisted of a glittering golden blouse that featured sheer billowing half sleeves and the complementing skirt was voluminous and intricately embroidered. While the corset bustier was beautifully embellished, the skirt was meticulously accentuated by floral accents. The embroidered details added vibrancy and enhanced Kriti Sanon's bridal attire.
What we loved about the attire that it was actually wearable and functional as it seemed light. The dupatta also exuded fuss-free vibes and was adorned with floral designs. Kriti Sanon wore a gold, pearl, and a green gemstone jewellery set that comprised statement neckpiece, a stunning finger ring, and elegant jhumkis. Her jewellery came from Jewels of Jaipur. The makeup was highlighted by a vibrant shade of pink and the eye makeup was subtle. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Kriti Sanon looked fabulous. What do you think about her bridal look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.