- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan’s Hands Shake When Shooting Intimate Scenes; Says He Uses A Trick To Make It Easier
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
For the first time, Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon will be seen playing an extremely different role (role of Parvati Bai) in an upcoming history-drama film Panipat. The actress has been continously flaunting her fashionable outfits and highly impressing the audience.
The recent three co-ord outfits of Kriti's caught our attention. One was a beautiful printed jacket over a co-ordinated set. The other one was her black & grey striped co-ords while the latest one was a pink striped co-ord set. She was styled by Sukriti Grover. So, let us take a close look at her all three outfits and decode it.
Kriti Sanon In A Printed Jacket Over A Coordinated Set
Kriti Sanon donned a block-printed black co-ord set, which consisted of a half-sleeved crop top and matching flared bottoms. What made her ensemble interesting was a cut-sleeved long intricately-embroidered jacket. Kriti's ensemble came from Ridhima Bhasin's collection. The actress completed her look with Aprajita Toor's kolhapuris. She accessorised her look with a pair of pretty ethnic earrings by Sangeeta Boochra while the metallic heavy kadas made a strong statement. She also painted her nails maroon. Kriti Sanon upped her look with two braids. Sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, pink-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Kriti Sanon In Black & Grey Co-ords
Kriti Sanon sported a unique black & grey co-ord set, which came from the label Lovebirds. Her co-ord ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved V-shaped asymmetrical hem kurta attire, which featured a dramatic bodice and she paired it with matching loose ankle-length bottoms. The actress completed her look with white sports shoes. She accessorised her look with big silver-toned hoops from Minerali store and upped her look with black nail paint. Kriti pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat low ponytail. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, and nudish-pink lip shade elevated her look.
Kriti Sanon In Pink Striped Co-ords
Lately Kriti Sanon flaunted yet another beautiful co-ord set. She opted for pink co-ords, which consisted of a half-sleeved classic-collar white-striped shirt with lapels. The actress paired her shirt with a high-waist dotted block-patterned flared bottoms. She completed her look with a pair of kolhapuris. Kriti upped her look with a silver-toned necklace and painted her nails in dark shade. She pulled back her puffy tresses into a low wavy ponytail. Soft contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and bright pink lip tint went well with her look.
What do you think about Kriti Sanon's outfits? Which co-ord set of hers did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kriti Sanon