- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Of all the outfits, we women love draping saris the most when it comes to a festive or wedding occasion. A sari is that ethnic outfit, which can makes us look elegant and beautiful effortlessly . And our Bollywood divas further inspire us to drape saris. They have been giving us major sari goals. Be it for promotions or any casual events, the actresses regularly keep us updated with latest trending and gorgeous saris.
The two divas, who recently wowed us with their stunning sari looks were Kriti Sanonand Kangana Ranaut. While Kriti Sanon opted for a rani-pink silk sari, Kangana Ranaut, on the other hand, donned a black embellished sari, which gave us vintage feel. So, let us take a close look at their saris and decode it.
Kriti Sanon In A Rani-Pink Silk Sari
For the recent promotional round of her upcoming film Panipat, Kriti Sanonopted for a pretty rani-pink silk sari from Ekaya and looked absolutely elegant. Styled by Sukriti Grover, her sari was accentuated by embellished blossom motifs and shiny golden border. The Housefull 4actress draped the pallu in a nivi style and paired it with a strapless and backless knotted matching blouse. She upped her look with a pair of gold-toned ethnic chaandbalis and rings, which came from Minerali store and Sangeeta Boochra. Kriti let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Kangana Ranaut In A Black Embellished Vintage Sari
At the Republic Summit event in Delhi, Kangana Ranautsported a black embellished sari from the noted label Raw Mango, which took us back to the vintage era. Her stunning sari was accentuated by block-patterned intricate silver embroidery and double-striped border. Styled by Ami Patel, she draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and paired it with a half-sleeved V-shaped plain black blouse. The Thalaiviactress completed her look with Needledust juttis. She enhanced her vintage look with white-pearled choker neckpiece from Manoj and Dev. Kangana left her mid-parted wavy tresses loose. Slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, sparkling eye shadow, and light pink lip shade elevated her look.
Both Kriti Sanon and Kangana Ranaut wowed us with their beautiful saris and their outfits seemed perfect for festive and wedding ocassions. What do you think about their saris? Do let us know in the comment section.