- 49 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- 1 hr ago For All You Men, Here Are Some Skin Care Tips To Get Soft And Smooth Skin
- 1 hr ago Women's T20 World Cup: From Mithali Raj To Parineeti Chopra Join To Create 'Her Story'
- 1 hr ago Arjun Reddy Star Vijay Deverakonda Has Winter Wear Goals For All The Stylish Men
- Finance Retail Price Of Onion Touches Rs 140/kg In Some Cities
- Movies Mardaani 2: Rani Mukerji Meets Special Night Patrol Police Team In Mumbai; Salutes Police Force
- News Unnao rape victim's uncle now allegedly threatened by relatives of accused
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Launch Date, Price In India Revealed: To Cost Around Rs. 40,000
- Sports Premier League gameweek 15: Major talking points
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Kangana Ranaut attended a salon launch and flaunted a vintage look. The Judgementall Hai Kya actress looked pretty in pink and gave us a dress idea of the day. Her styling was minimal and her makeup game was strong. So, let's decode attire and look of Kangana Ranaut's, which totally stunned us.
So, she wore a pink-hued dress that was designed by Ulyana Sergeenko. Her attire was flowy and splashed in a light pink shade. The belted dress featured billowing sleeves and the skirt was marked by a deep front slit. Kangana Ranaut's dress was enhanced by multiple white floral accents and she teamed her attire with a white sheer scarf. The actress teamed her dress with complementing peep-hole sandals by Kurt Geiger.
She carried a smart purple Coach purse with her and her look seemed jewellery-free. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink tones. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar. Well, Kangana Ranaut looked gorgeous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.