- 14 min ago Rose Day (Welfare of Cancer patients): What Should You Not Eat When You Have Cancer?
- 2 hrs ago To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Movies Ka Pae Ranasingam On Zee Plex: Netizens Troll Makers, Say AC Theatres Charge Less Than Them
- Finance Last Day To Link Aadhaar With Ration Card Draws Near
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kriti Sanon also graced the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. She wore an ultimate party attire for the occasion, which was absolutely bold. Kriti's party look had a bit of Goth touch and well, we thought she was one of the best-dressed divas at the event. Let's decode her attire and stylish look.
Her attire was dipped in black and grey hue, with the black choker top that was lacy and asymmetrical and Kriti paired it with a grey textured skirt, which came with a buckle belt. The actress also teamed her ensemble with a long black jacket that totally spruced up her stylish avatar. She also wore black sleek heels, which went well with her ensemble. Her ensemble came from the labels, Cinq àSept, H&M, Asos, and Tresmode.
As for the accessories, Kriti wore large hoop earrings that elevated her style quotient. The makeup was marked by dewy touches with contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her stunning avatar. Kriti certainly looked a class apart. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.