- News 2019 Lok Sabha election results: UP alone sends six Muslim MPs to Parliament, none from the BJP
- Sports Boxing: Mary Kom, Shiva Thapa dominate finals as Amit Panghal fights his way to gold at 2nd India Open
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kriti Sanon also graced the Chandon party hosted by Manish Malhotra. She wore an ultimate party attire for the occasion, which was absolutely bold. Kriti's party look had a bit of Goth touch and well, we thought she was one of the best-dressed divas at the event. Let's decode her attire and stylish look.
Her attire was dipped in black and grey hue, with the black choker top that was lacy and asymmetrical and Kriti paired it with a grey textured skirt, which came with a buckle belt. The actress also teamed her ensemble with a long black jacket that totally spruced up her stylish avatar. She also wore black sleek heels, which went well with her ensemble. Her ensemble came from the labels, Cinq àSept, H&M, Asos, and Tresmode.
As for the accessories, Kriti wore large hoop earrings that elevated her style quotient. The makeup was marked by dewy touches with contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and smoky kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her stunning avatar. Kriti certainly looked a class apart. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.